phantom 3 standard camera not working

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 standard camera is not showing an image. the gimbal is working fine. I am not getting a picture at all on my controller. I was told that it could be the ribbon cable. do you have a different opinion ? .... shot it, I want to hear it

I'm not saying I had the same issue as you, but when I changed the ribbon cable on my p3 the camera started working again. It sounds the same.

Might try with and without SD card. They seem to effect other camera systems if faulty. Good luck

My Phantom 3 standard camera is not showing an image. the gimbal is working fine. I am not getting a picture at all on my controller. I was told that it could be the ribbon cable. do you have a different opinion ? .... shot it, I want to hear it
There are a few reasons you have lost video, ribbon maybe, but those are more common issues on the Mavic Pro, you also have vision sensor modules inside, they are the grey and black wires that you`ll see where the camera plugs in. Also a firmware mismatch, but i doubt it, last, the ESC board it self inside the camera, i would try to update the firmware first just to eliminate that first, if it shows latest firmware, then you`ll have to go through the app before you click on the camera view..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.