Phantom 4 flight simulator

Reaction score
Just got a new Phantom 4 and cannot find the flight simulator. I cannot find a question mark or a hat, as other comments have suggested. Help.

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator.png

Does anyone live in downtown Portland, Oregon? I am looking for a safe place in the Pearl or NW. Trying to be abundantly cautious.

Try starting a new thread. You'll likely get a better response since your question is off topic here.

Does anyone live in downtown Portland, Oregon? I am looking for a safe place in the Pearl or NW. Trying to be abundantly cautious.
I've only been to Portland once, so no direct information. However, I've been looking at a number of YouTube videos of P4s flown in Portland. I just searched "phantom 4 portland" and got a bunch of results. That might give you some ideas.

This is probably the wrong thing to say, in your circumstances, but if you're new, I'd probably limit flights over water for a little while. (I know, lots of water in Portland.) Fixing a land-crashed P4 is sometimes possible. I've seen reports of more limited success at recovering water-crashed P4s. Just a thought.

Reactions: Ray ZA
Thanks for the tips. There are plenty of river side parks, parking lots, empty lots, etc. Will likely be there in the next day or so.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31