Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new member of the forums :) and I was wondering if anyone can help me with a personal project im making for a friend. Im trying to 3d design an attachment for my friend(he's the one with the drone) but I cant really design anything not knowing the dimensions of the drone. If anyone can provide me the diameter or thickness of the legs and the distance between the two front legs that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

The distance and thickness varies from the top to the bottom of the leg. It would be most helpful to have a Phantom 4 in front of you so you can measure it in person.

The distance and thickness varies from the top to the bottom of the leg. It would be most helpful to have a Phantom 4 in front of you so you can measure it in person.

That would be my problem. Im designing something for my friend as a surprise so I cant really borrow his drone and another thing is he's also out of town for the month. Any dimensions would help but more of the bottom parts of the legs would be used. Thank you for the reply! :)

call dji and see if they can help you

Reactions: ThatonedudeAlan
Thanks for all the replies! I'll try checking some stores and if that does not work I'll try contacting dji

Thanks for all the replies! I'll try checking some stores and if that does not work I'll try contacting dji
what are you trying to make him a gimbal guard

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic