Phantom 4 - Controller and Two Batteries for Sale

Reaction score
I have a P4 (not the Pro) controller and two batteries I would like to sell is there i any interest. I can also part with the charger and the backpack style case if anyone is interested. The iron itself still flies, but the camera gimbal system got wet and is toast. Still transmits but it is frozen in position so the views aren't great. Located in the Houston area (Sugar Land) if that matters.

I moved over to a Mavic Pro so I am trying to make space.

UPDATE: The batteries and controller have sold. Still have the drone (props), charger, hard shell backpack.

Last edited:
I have a P4 (not the Pro) controller and two batteries I would like to sell is there i any interest. I can also part with the charger and the backpack style case if anyone is interested. The iron itself still flies, but the camera gimbal system got wet and is toast. Still transmits but it is frozen in position so the views aren't great. Located in the Houston area (Sugar Land) if that matters.

I moved over to a Mavic Pro so I am trying to make space.
im interested in the drone

when you say the gimbal is frozen. it is locked in one position? and it cant be moved by hand?

when you say the gimbal is frozen. it is locked in one position? and it cant be moved by hand?
It can be moved by hand easily enough. The gimbal support is fine and rotates easily. The camera is frozen though and you can control up/down through controller. You can moe by hand, not with controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers