Phantom 4 Battery Connector Needed

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking to source the original DJI connector used in the phantom 4 batteries. I have a battery that has a bent contact as seen in the picture. I am quite good at micro soldering so the swap is not a problem.

The problem is finding the original connector. I have narrowed it down to a company called samtec. I called them to ask if they know about DJI to which they said they have pages and pages of orders from them. I could not get any info past that.

Here is a link to the site: Board-to-Board Connectors | Arrays, Mezzanine, Rugged, Edge Card, Backplane, Board Stacking

Can anyone help with finding the origional connector? I have a battery that is useless until I find one :(

Attachments

• IMG_6934.JPG
    IMG_6934.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 591
I would donate a battery if it didn’t cost me anything. I have a battery that probably has 4 charges on it and is defective.
I also have some inside connections at Samtec.

Reactions: nick6444
I would donate a battery if it didn’t cost me anything. I have a battery that probably has 4 charges on it and is defective.
I also have some inside connections at Samtec.

Thanks Six, is this battery an original DJI battery or a clone? I would gladly pay shipping if you would be kind enough to send it out.

Also what kind of connections? No pun intended! Lol!!!

Reactions: AuldGimpy
Is an original DJI, also I work for a big defense contractor and I am the customer connection with Samtec. I’m sure if you have a p/n I could get free samples of it

Well Nick6444, I hope you have some luck, seams you have no more contact after I sent you the two batteries. I guess life gets busy.

Not a nice person! No pay for shipping. No contact or thanks after receipt! A $10 lesson well learned! Just have to believe most on this forum aren’t that way!
Just my experience with one person!!!

I guess he thought he deserved it, because he is so great. His parents gave him everything, why not everyone else? You went beyond. I appreciate the person you are. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic