Phantom 4 Battery Connector Needed

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking to source the original DJI connector used in the phantom 4 batteries. I have a battery that has a bent contact as seen in the picture. I am quite good at micro soldering so the swap is not a problem.

The problem is finding the original connector. I have narrowed it down to a company called samtec. I called them to ask if they know about DJI to which they said they have pages and pages of orders from them. I could not get any info past that.

Here is a link to the site: Board-to-Board Connectors | Arrays, Mezzanine, Rugged, Edge Card, Backplane, Board Stacking

Can anyone help with finding the origional connector? I have a battery that is useless until I find one :(

Attachments

Reaction score
I would donate a battery if it didn’t cost me anything. I have a battery that probably has 4 charges on it and is defective.
I also have some inside connections at Samtec.

Reactions: nick6444
Reaction score
I would donate a battery if it didn’t cost me anything. I have a battery that probably has 4 charges on it and is defective.
I also have some inside connections at Samtec.
Thanks Six, is this battery an original DJI battery or a clone? I would gladly pay shipping if you would be kind enough to send it out.

Also what kind of connections? No pun intended! Lol!!!

Reaction score
Is an original DJI, also I work for a big defense contractor and I am the customer connection with Samtec. I’m sure if you have a p/n I could get free samples of it

Reaction score
Well Nick6444, I hope you have some luck, seams you have no more contact after I sent you the two batteries. I guess life gets busy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psimbaku