Phantom 4 and TapFly Help

Reaction score
I really would like to try this feature out. But I dont trust my tapping on the screen. My concern is the following:

I have the phantom about 200 feet in the air. I want to go to the other end of an open field and I touch on the screen where i think the end is.

a) How does the aircraft handle altitude? Does it maintain alt, does it rise according to where I tap? etc.
b) How does it know where to end? I am tapping in a fairly generic spot on the screen.

Thank You!

J. I was going to post the same question. Let's hope someone can help us. In all of the U Tube videos and forum comments, I haven't seen an answer to this basic question. Maybe we're both crazy.

Let's say my p4 is 200 feet high and I tap a spot in the field where it's clearly open and no obstacles, as my bird flys it descends as well and I assume it would continue into the ground if I don't stop it. If I'm at like 30 feet it doesn't descend but goes to the point I selected and keeps going past that point til I stop the bird by tapping X or switching to sport mode.
Idk why it keeps going past what I think
I have chosen as a stopping point.
I can't tell u if this is what all p4 do or
Just mine. Maybe this will help some

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez