Phantom 4 and Dji goggles

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 4 and dji goggles. I want to use both, but there is only 1 USB port. Is it possible to to use a usb to 2 USB adapter. Will this work?? It makes sense that is would but not sure?

Reactions: dronex123
9611339D-8E2F-4D7B-AC48-C69F6028C154.png

Is there zoom on dji goggles when using phantom 4? I can’t get hd mode to work on dji goggles.

I don't know the technical reasoning behind it. All I can tell you is that it definitely does not work.

You can zoom in the screen while you are flying.
On the mobile device screen? Right. All of the mobile device features are not available in the DJI Goggles though.

I just read it in the instructions that you can. It won’t work for me On the goggles. Hd mode won’t work. I can’t even get click on it in the goggles.

It looks like the instructions are saying the zoom feature only works when flying the Mavic Pro.

I have a P4 and DJI Goggles and there is no zoom function but I also have a Mavic Pro Platinum and it does have the zoom feature.

Reactions: Goldtownboy
Also the HD mode does not work because your going from the USB on the P4 controller to the small USB on the goggles where you charge goggles. You would have to have a HDMI port on the controller ( which the P4 doesn't have) and then hook to the HDMI port on the side panel of the goggles. I can do that on my Inspire 1 but not on the P4. You notice when you try to select HD it says it not connected and so on the other goggle setting such as normal and smooth you can select but not the HD setting.

Also the HD mode does not work because your going from the USB on the P4 controller to the small USB on the goggles where you charge goggles. You would have to have a HDMI port on the controller ( which the P4 doesn't have) and then hook to the HDMI port on the side panel of the goggles. I can do that on my Inspire 1 but not on the P4. You notice when you try to select HD it says it not connected and so on the other goggle setting such as normal and smooth you can select but not the HD setting.

I have the hdmi module just waiting on the mail for adapter

Yea I have p4 also.You can do it in Hdmi but then you can't use head tracking.I am going to try this and let you know what happens or you v try it..Start with it hooked up to smartphone,then zoom in unplug the smartphone and plug in goggles.See if it stays zoomed in.

Yea I have p4 also.You can do it in Hdmi but then you can't use head tracking.I am going to try this and let you know what happens or you v try it..Start with it hooked up to smartphone,then zoom in unplug the smartphone and plug in goggles.See if it stays zoomed in.
,,yes I shall try aswell but I'm useing tablet and goggles with hdmi cord and usb cord into back of remote,it might zoom on tablet and do same on goggles,yes I notice some settings disappear when conected to both ,I like Gimble tracking but that goes when conect to both,flying for while but still unsure on the head tracking,one day in the open just try too,on the head tracking was just in settings early before and notice in goggles the lines going on angle when I move me head and I turned it off,can't remember if setting was on me tablet or goggles,10:47pm here so I have look tommorow and update,hopefully winds gone like the cut on my head,couldn't wear me dji,s all week....update Friday now no test or flying and got storm coming :eek:,

Last edited by a moderator:
I had problem after connecting to the goggles.It won't let you cha settings and flight modes.But it did stay zoomed in.lol.don't try it you may lose connection.I am not going to do it again,to sketchy...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers