PHANTOM 4 ADVANCED Scratch on main camera lens (not the UV Cover/filter)

Reaction score
I seem to have a scratch on my main camera lens. I noticed it while editing in D-Log on CC Premiere Pro 18. Cleaned the suspected filter(s) changed to 3 different filters. No change. Then decided to do a short flight with no filters/covers... lens only. Still have the scratch/smudge. I think it is a scratch as I cleaned with soft microfiber cloth to no avail. Hmm.

Any sensible fixes, other than sandpaper, toothpaste, drills and q tips? LOL. Seriously I did not see any viable repairs online. A colleague of mine suggested to film in F8 or higher so as not noticeable... But.. I need a fix to the problem not a bandaid. Thanx guys.

Reaction score
Just to be sure its really a scratch....I would use some lens cleaning paper made for camera lens that's pre wetted with alcohol and don't ever wipe it round n round the lens..always across the lens and crumble the paper up to use it OK !....and....it might be a smudge mark of some kind I Hope that's what it is......IF not the repair will be very expensive !

Reaction score
I seem to have a scratch on my main camera lens. I noticed it while editing in D-Log on CC Premiere Pro 18. Cleaned the suspected filter(s) changed to 3 different filters. No change. Then decided to do a short flight with no filters/covers... lens only. Still have the scratch/smudge. I think it is a scratch as I cleaned with soft microfiber cloth to no avail. Hmm.

Any sensible fixes, other than sandpaper, toothpaste, drills and q tips? LOL. Seriously I did not see any viable repairs online. A colleague of mine suggested to film in F8 or higher so as not noticeable... But.. I need a fix to the problem not a bandaid. Thanx guys.
if all else fails, maybe one of these?
DJI Camera NDVI Lenses – Peau Productions

Reactions: Blade4

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
commonrider02