Phantom 4 Advance Gimbal Pitch Motor

Reaction score
I am need to replace my gimbal pitch motor on my Phantom 4 Advance. It had a flyaway in to the trees.

Here is the video I made of what it is doing. If you have an idea of whats going on let me know.

I have removed the ribbon shield on the left side of the camera as it felt like that was where it was binding up. That was not the solution. The chrome pitch motor cap on the cameras right side get hot enough to to cook an egg white. so I think that may be the issue.

Does DJI have a parts store or where would you order this part from. Do you have any recs on a brand I should buy.

Thanks
Randy

Hi I'm in a similar predicament. My P4 was in a crash and I'm experiencing a vertical intermittent twitching.
I called DJI and they assured me they would call/email me back with the Part Number and How to Acquire It. That was 3 days ago.
In the mean time I have Recalibrated the gimbal. No Joy.
I Downgraded the Firmware and recalibrated again last night so now I'm waiting for sunrise to Test.
I have tracked numerous Pitch Motors on Amazon but there seems to be a number of them and they are not Labeled clearly enough to be sure which one to buy.
Your predicament very clearly indicates a cooked motor or a dead short.
I'm thinking of buying a whole Gimbal assembly and putting my camera on it.
Please let me know if you find one or you're able to resolve the issue in another way.

They Have them but they are in toronto canada canada-drone.ca

I just came back from testing and after watching 3 gig there was nary jiggle.
Hopefully this will continue.
I wish you well on your repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20