Phantom 3SE owner in UK

Reaction score
Hi all, my new bird is currently in transit from china to Cornwall in UK - phantom 3 SE, to complement my modded Tarantula X6.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Bro hope you enjoy !

Hi all, my new bird is currently in transit from china to Cornwall in UK - phantom 3 SE, to complement my modded Tarantula X6.
Hi, octogenarian surveyor (retired) & would-be pilot in West Wales UK. Got my Phantom 3SE only a couple of weeks ago from TomTop (£476 GBS) delivered to UK with assurance they would pay any duty. Due to lack of suitable weather & time have had only a few very tentative short flights so far but am impressed with steadiness & control.
Next task is survey of massive 70ft high mediaeval stone tower with various problems. Hope video via P3SE will throw up useful data.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Bears 3se
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj