Phantom 3S without a compatible phone

None of my phones or tablets that I use to fly with are on the 'compatible' list. Whether or not DJI thinks your device is 'compatible' has nothing to do with whether it will work or not. They couldn't possibly test every make and model of phone in the world.

Which device you use also has nothing to do with range.

Live feed will be affected if you use an under-spec'd device -- too little RAM, too slow CPU, or even too many apps left running in the background, etc

As above ... the list is only as far as DJI has bothered to test.

I have used Samsung, Nexus, Huawei, Cavion, cheap Banggood Magnatek, many different in fact and all worked fine. The Banggood 10" was actually VERY good !! But it is one of their fast jobbies I use for keeping up with work when travelling through airports etc.

As above ... the list is only as far as DJI has bothered to test.

I have used Samsung, Nexus, Huawei, Cavion, cheap Banggood Magnatek, many different in fact and all worked fine. The Banggood 10" was actually VERY good !! But it is one of their fast jobbies I use for keeping up with work when travelling through airports etc.
I appreciate your explanatation

None of my phones or tablets that I use to fly with are on the 'compatible' list. Whether or not DJI thinks your device is 'compatible' has nothing to do with whether it will work or not. They couldn't possibly test every make and model of phone in the world.

Which device you use also has nothing to do with range.

Live feed will be affected if you use an under-spec'd device -- too little RAM, too slow CPU, or even too many apps left running in the background, etc
Interesting,thanks a lot,hope I will be able to help you sometime

When starting out any new venture - there are NO stupid questions or need for apologies.

Everyone starts from ZERO.

What we hope is that people who go before - experience, learn and pass onto next. So we evolve.

What we hope is that people who go before - experience, learn and pass onto next. So we evolve.
Exactly.

Humanity, and Technology, would not have evolved as far and as fast as it has without the basic human desire to help and share.

I've seen first-time posters come here with a bad attitude to begin with - impatient, demanding, and generally piffed off... no one really wants to help them but many try anyway.

OP... With your attitude, people will fall all over themselves to help you!

Good luck

Exactly.

Humanity, and Technology, would not have evolved as far and as fast as it has without the basic human desire to help and share.

I've seen first-time posters come here with a bad attitude to begin with - impatient, demanding, and generally piffed off... no one really wants to help them but many try anyway.

OP... With your attitude, people will fall all over themselves to help you!

Good luck
Nice to hear(see) that :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.