Reaction score
Phantom 3S satın aldım ve daha ilk uçuşu bile yapmadan DJI GO güncelleme yapılması gerektiğini bildirdi. Güncelleme sonrası ''SİNYAL YOK'' (NO SIGNAL) sorunu başladı. Araştırdım ve gördüm ki birçok ülkede insanlar aynı sorunu yaşıyor ve çözümü yok görünüyor. Bizim ülkemiz Türkiye'de ise konuyu tartışanlar dahi olmamış ve ayrıca sağlıklı bir DJI forumu da yok. DJI acilen bu saçma sorunu çözmeli ve müşterilerine güven vermeli. Bu sinyal yok sorununu çözen arkadaşlar varsa yazsın acilen lütfen...

img_1026-jpg.21913

Phantom Pilotlar foruma hoş geldiniz için bir zevk . Sana üyelik ile gelen avantajlarından alacak ve yenilikçi fikir alışverişi ve Phantom Quadcopter en güncel gelişmeler için bir kaynak olarak forum kullanmak mümkün olacağını umuyoruz . İngilizce bir çevirmen ve yazı kullanın. Teşekkür ederim.

I have asked him to post in English so we can read his replies. His original post translates to this (I hope)...

"Phantom 3S bought and reported the first flight to be done even to the DJ GO update . Updated after ' NO SIGNAL ' (NO SIGNAL) started the problem. I checked and saw that people in many countries are having the same problem and no solution seems . Our country who did not even discuss the subject in Turkey and also not in a healthy DJ forum. DJ must urgently solve this ridiculous problem and should give confidence to customers. If you have friends that you wrote this signal , please do not solve the problem urgently ...
"

Reactions: DSM Ajans
[QUOTE = "post luvmytj: 704 528 members: 7450"] Phantom pilot on the internal forum a welcome pleasure. They will get the advantages that come with membership Inc. Innovative ideas Shopping Co. Phantom Quadcopter For the use of the latest developments as a source of hope that the forum would be the most the most possible. English USE We had a translator post. Thank you.

I asked him to send English so you can read the internal ITS answer. ITS original post (I hope) this translates to ...

"Phantom 3S bought and reported the first flight to be done even to the DJ GO update . Updated after ' NO SIGNAL ' (NO SIGNAL) started the problem. I checked and saw that people in many countries are having the same problem and no solution seems . Our country who did not even discuss the subject in Turkey and also not in a healthy DJ forum. DJ must urgently solve this ridiculous problem and should give confidence to customers. If you have friends that you wrote this signal , please do not solve the problem urgently ... "[/quote]

Unfortunately, I do not understand exactly what he wrote. Very complicated. Translation programs can not fully help us. Leave a comment Thank you again ...

Kardeşim bende aynı sorunu yasıyordum cozum icin eskı sürüme donmeyı denedim ve sadece rc kumundayı eskı sürüme donderdım yanı 1.8den 1.6ya düşürdüm 1.8 de neredeyse gelmeyen görüntü gelemeye basladı ama yine atlama ve kesılmeler oluyordu drone nun yazılımı düşürmek ıstedım Ama olmadı enteresan bısey buldum benım telefonla sorunsuzca çalıştırdığım cıhaz yenı sürümle bu sorunu ortaya çıkardı bende telefon olabılrmı dıe apple tablet ile deneyeyim dedım enteresan olan tabletle hıc bır sorun olmadan çalıştı ve hıc bır kesıntı görüntü gıtme sorunu yaşamadım ve suna kanaat getırdım sorun yazılımla alakalı dıe düşünüyorum şimdi bir şekilde drone eski sürümüne nasıl döndericem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31