Phantom 3

Reaction score
Can someone please help me. In my programming for the phantom three when I set the parameters and set the drone for beginners mode once I close the menu after setting the meterage and open the program again the meterage is back to 0 on distance and height and beginners mode is now off again. I can’t work out how to save the settings or is this normal and I have to reset these parameters every time I fly can someone please help me on getting them set thank you

No I was not having the drone turned on at the time. I have since found out when I do any settings the drone must be connected with Wi-Fi and turned on. So the problem is fixed. I brought this DJI three about five years ago and it’s been sitting on the shelf since. I manage to charge one battery out of three but when I turn the other two batteries on now they just flash red and one green bar. I was told to plug them in for five minutes and it should reset from hibernation but they aren’t any suggestions thanks for your help so far thank you very much thanks Ian

No I was not having the drone turned on at the time. I have since found out when I do any settings the drone
You got it. Many of the settings are only stored on the drone.

No drone not turned on . I have worked that out since joining the forum. I brought this drone 5 years ago and it has been sitting on the top of cupboard since the . Things have changed and now have time to fly it. I have managed to get one of the batteries to charge but the other 2 new batteries flash red and 1cell light green just flashes on abdoff. Any ideas on how to fix this problem and charge batteries. Thanks so much for your help so far. Thanks Ian

I am no battery expert but after 5 years if the batteries have not been maintained they are likely no longer any good and that is why you are having trouble changing them.

@msinger maintains an excellent site with tons of useful information. Check here for info about how to maintain P3 batteries. Fortunately third party batteries are still available for P3 drones. Check on Amazon and other sites that have good return policies in case you are not happy with a battery you might order.

Good luck.

Chris

Reactions: snowghost
Welcome to the forum.

Click here for a list of P3A/P3P tips that I've shared over the last several years. It's probably worth a read before you get too deep into things.
Note that if you have a P3S that some of the tips will not apply. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31