Phantom 3 Will Not Link (Multiple Aircrafts)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a Phantom 3 Standard that was traded to me for videography work. At one point it stopped linking and I kept getting the "link aircraft" message in the DJI app. I exhausted every remedy I could find trying to fix this. I even came on here to ask around and tried every method suggested. The RC link, the manual link where you flip the switch 3 times on the RC controller, updated all firmware and software, you name it I tried it. Finally I decided to get a phantom 3 standard on ebay and transfer the camera to that one to see if it would work. After carefully transferring the camera exactly how I was supposed to according to several tutorials, I'm still having the same problem with the drone from ebay and my aircraft will not link. Do you guys have any idea what my problem could be? Could it be an issue with the camera or RC controller?

Hey guys, I had a Phantom 3 Standard that was traded to me for videography work. At one point it stopped linking and I kept getting the "link aircraft" message in the DJI app. I exhausted every remedy I could find trying to fix this. I even came on here to ask around and tried every method suggested. The RC link, the manual link where you flip the switch 3 times on the RC controller, updated all firmware and software, you name it I tried it. Finally I decided to get a phantom 3 standard on ebay and transfer the camera to that one to see if it would work. After carefully transferring the camera exactly how I was supposed to according to several tutorials, I'm still having the same problem with the drone from ebay and my aircraft will not link. Do you guys have any idea what my problem could be? Could it be an issue with the camera or RC controller?
The camera is in no way related to your link between the controller and the drone. The link is unique to the controller to ensure other controllers nearby do not interfere. Without going into detail about what procedure you tried, I'm guessing you probably did everything right and there is a problem with the controller.

seems like the day for link and battery issues. is the link button gone form the main board that happens with standards

Seems that a recent update may have messed up Phantom 3's. I used to have no problem linking between my 3 4k and the controller. I went to fly it this past weekend and it just kept bouncing between connected and bad signal, and this was with me standing within 6 feet of the drone.
When I see people asking about do I need to get the latest firmware update it's like a 50/50 thing of what to tell them. You may be getting an enhancement that will improve usage, or you may be getting an update that degrades an otherwise working drone.
And I know it's not the area because I also have an MM and that has no connection issues between the drone and the controller.
Well that's my observation, if there is a way to get back to flying my Phantom 3 without having connection issues I would love to learn how.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj