Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Phantom 3 Standard. Just curious to what you think would be a good price to start out with. Has 16hrs on it, no crashes, and everything is dji except for range booster and car charger.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 377
Quote the price as I see there are buyers for P3 Std

Reactions: Donatas
If you sell it for $275 it will take between 4 and 27 hours to sell, if you drop that price to $250, you are looking at a time to sell of 15 minutes to 26 hours and anything below that should be close to immediate. As you raise the price to around $300 and above, the mean time to sell is not computed using linear mathematics so it could be anywhere from 3 days to never.

Reactions: SunnyD and JamesVG
If you sell it for $275 it will take between 4 and 27 hours to sell, if you drop that price to $250, you are looking at a time to sell of 15 minutes to 26 hours and anything below that should be close to immediate. As you raise the price to around $300 and above, the mean time to sell is not computed using linear mathematics so it could be anywhere from 3 days to never.
It would follow a non linear path :)

Reactions: Odogster
On 16 February, Lithuania will be celebrating 100 years since the signing of its Act of Independence.

That’s crazy! People still sell them on eBay for 450+ on bid wars just may take sometime

I Sold a standard on eBay last week for $405.
Net? If that’s gross and you have around 10% eBay/Paypal fees and then $40 shipping, it gets you back to the ballpark here.

Walmart is selling them P3 standard for $399.00 and you get full DJI Warranty no shipping or Ebay fee

Hard to believe but Ive seen some people pay crazy money for a P3S. Like Sparkyloc said, I was in Walmart the other day and they're still selling the P3S new for around $400. Maybe I should buy a couple and sell them on eBay.

Reactions: Shoemaker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl