Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Phantom 3 Standard. Just curious to what you think would be a good price to start out with. Has 16hrs on it, no crashes, and everything is dji except for range booster and car charger.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 376
Quote the price as I see there are buyers for P3 Std

Reactions: Donatas
If you sell it for $275 it will take between 4 and 27 hours to sell, if you drop that price to $250, you are looking at a time to sell of 15 minutes to 26 hours and anything below that should be close to immediate. As you raise the price to around $300 and above, the mean time to sell is not computed using linear mathematics so it could be anywhere from 3 days to never.

Reactions: SunnyD and JamesVG
If you sell it for $275 it will take between 4 and 27 hours to sell, if you drop that price to $250, you are looking at a time to sell of 15 minutes to 26 hours and anything below that should be close to immediate. As you raise the price to around $300 and above, the mean time to sell is not computed using linear mathematics so it could be anywhere from 3 days to never.
It would follow a non linear path :)

Reactions: Odogster
On 16 February, Lithuania will be celebrating 100 years since the signing of its Act of Independence.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That’s crazy! People still sell them on eBay for 450+ on bid wars just may take sometime

I Sold a standard on eBay last week for $405.
Net? If that’s gross and you have around 10% eBay/Paypal fees and then $40 shipping, it gets you back to the ballpark here.

Walmart is selling them P3 standard for $399.00 and you get full DJI Warranty no shipping or Ebay fee

Hard to believe but Ive seen some people pay crazy money for a P3S. Like Sparkyloc said, I was in Walmart the other day and they're still selling the P3S new for around $400. Maybe I should buy a couple and sell them on eBay.

Reactions: Shoemaker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.