Phantom 3 Standard remote controller antenna

Reaction score
My phantom 3 lost it's altitude and distance in the past week. I used to be able to fly about 1600-1800 feet away. Now I can go only go about 50 feet away or 50 feet high. The wire that is connected inside of the remote controller snapped off. I have included a picture of the antenna. Does any one know the part number or where i can get a replacement? I have looked all over.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• 20160429_193038.jpg
    20160429_193038.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,108
Somebody else was looking for one recently, It will take my a while to find the thread. But put a post in classified...
Classifieds

you mean one of these
20160429_203513.jpg

so I have one if someone needs it just pm

Hi fpholt,

This would be great, that's exactly what I am looking for. How much do you want for it?

Thanks
Mike

The exact same thing just happened to me (main antenna broke off at the connector), and I cannot find a replacement anywhere, including Helipal. flpholt: how did you acquire that spare antenna?

I really don't want to have to buy a whole new remote just because the antenna snapped off. Thanks for any help thrown my way.

M

I made some modifications to my controller so I have an extra antenna laying around, you can message me to discuss it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: mexico
I made some modifications to my controller so I have an extra antenna laying around, you can message me to discuss it.

Thank you, dg8882. Messaging you right now.

Hi do you still have this part.

@kaitlin,
Welcome to the Forum!

If nobody responds to you here, bounce off the classifieds area. There has to be few extra remotes out there, they usually don't loose or crash remotes. ;)

Classifieds

Rod

Last edited:
@joe82905

Welcome to the Forum!

This thread is over 2 months old. ;)

Try this link, or post in it need a stock P3S antenna.
Classifieds

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic