Phantom 3 standard over water?

Been flying my P3S over water for the last 2 years, only a problem if something goes wrong and needs land there & then. But then how often does that happen? Also over water the chances hitting anyone or anything are practically nil. You might lose the drone but that's something I can live with. Plus water has some interesting stuff to film..

I fly my Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Air over water frequently. My main caution is to avoid flying below 50' when flying more than 500' away. Flying low leaves you no room for error if your drone or you don't manage altitude well. As the drone flies further and further, it begins to appear closer and closer to the water so you don't really have the visual input you need to pilot the drone properly.

Been flying my P3S over water for the last 2 years, only a problem if something goes wrong and needs land there & then. But then how often does that happen? Also over water the chances hitting anyone or anything are practically nil. You might lose the drone but that's something I can live with. Plus water has some interesting stuff to film..

Very nice footage ... thanks for sharing.

My town has the Fox River running right through the middle of it. Too much great video to be afraid!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe