Phantom 3 standard no transmeter signal issue

Reaction score
Hello I have Dji Phantom 3 standard. After around 350m app shows no transmeter signal. But visualy I can control the aircraft. I can go further distance. But app shows no transmeter signal.if the aircraft unable to receive signal, it must return home. Return home also not happens. It means aircraft is getting the signal. But app says no transmeter signal. Tell me what's wrong. Drone is in very good condition.

It's been a while since I flew a P3S, but I remember the video signal tended to drop off first, then control.

Yes true. But in this case , there were 4 transmeter signal bars. Suddenly disappeared. Air craft still getting signal from the controller. Otherwise it should return :)

Normal for you to lose video/telemetry first on most DJI products and particularly so with the PS3 as it uses wifi to operate. If you still have a green light on your controller, you can still control the drone but obviously keep it within visual range. If you have RTH set in your app on loss of control signal, it will automatically come back after a few seconds. Or you can flick S2 up and down a few times if you have a green light on your controller to start RTH. As for range, try flying somewhere else in the open and see if that improves your distance.

Normal for you to lose video/telemetry first on most DJI products and particularly so with the PS3 as it uses wifi to operate. If you still have a green light on your controller, you can still control the drone but obviously keep it within visual range. If you have RTH set in your app on loss of control signal, it will automatically come back after a few seconds. Or you can flick S2 up and down a few times if you have a green light on your controller to start RTH. As for range, try flying somewhere else in the open and see if that improves your distance.

Thank you!! But the thing is drone gets Radio signal pretty good. As I said I can add more distance. It means Something wrong with the Dji go app? RTH didnt work, it means the aircraft is getting the signal from the controller. But I tried 'home lock' from the app and said'this feature is not available'.

Thank you!! But the thing is drone gets Radio signal pretty good. As I said I can add more distance. It means Something wrong with the Dji go app? RTH didnt work, it means the aircraft is getting the signal from the controller. But I tried 'home lock' from the app and said'this feature is not available'.
Not sure if home lock is available for the PS3, cannot remember. Nothing wrong with the DJI app if you are losing the picture on the app, since you're using wifi, it is the first thing to dropout. Correct antenna orientation is very important with the PS3 and you can buy a simple windsurfer that slides onto the controller antenna to give a more focused signal.

Not sure if home lock is available for the PS3, cannot remember. Nothing wrong with the DJI app if you are losing the picture on the app, since you're using wifi, it is the first thing to dropout. Correct antenna orientation is very important with the PS3 and you can buy a simple windsurfer that slides onto the controller antenna to give a more focused signal.

Yes home lock is available. Losing the picture is not a problem bro. The thing is app shows no transmeter signal while the drone is still connected to the controller. That's why RTH mod isn't activating untill turn off the controller. Could you suggest me a windsurfer?

Yes home lock is available. Losing the picture is not a problem bro. The thing is app shows no transmeter signal while the drone is still connected to the controller. That's why RTH mod isn't activating untill turn off the controller. Could you suggest me a windsurfer?
I guess I was confused thinking no transmission signal as opposed to control signal on the app. No idea why that wouldn't be showing in the app, could be the device you are using that is not loading the app properly or maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Here is a link to a typical windsurfer, there are dozens the same on eBay:
https://www.amazon.com/SKYREAT-Parabolic-Standard-Controller-Transmitter/dp/B01DC0ZCN4

I guess I was confused thinking no transmission signal as opposed to control signal on the app. No idea why that wouldn't be showing in the app, could be the device you are using that is not loading the app properly or maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Here is a link to a typical windsurfer, there are dozens the same on eBay:
https://www.amazon.com/SKYREAT-Parabolic-Standard-Controller-Transmitter/dp/B01DC0ZCN4

Thank you very much for your time.really helpful.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor