Phantom 3 standard NO CONNECTION fixed

Reaction score
I had found this video with a odd fix for lost connection/no signal. Hope it helps others with this problem.

Those that has this problem (no camera video), have you ever formatted the card with the App or a computer and try this? And is this happening with the stock 8GB card or some other card? Sometimes I get no camera video when I start up (I use the stock 8GB card), but all I do is while everything is connected to turn off my phone/tablet WiFi and turn it back on again and the video comes back.

Those that has this problem (no camera video), have you ever formatted the card with the App or a computer and try this? And is this happening with the stock 8GB card or some other card? Sometimes I get no camera video when I start up (I use the stock 8GB card), but all I do is while everything is connected to turn off my phone/tablet WiFi and turn it back on again and the video comes back.
Next time that happens, try just pulling the usb cable off phone/tablet and plug it back in.

When I lose video in flight before loss of control, I flick from video to still camera and then back to video. That seems to work most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj