Phantom 3 Standard Never Used For Sale

Reaction score
Evening all,

I was gifted a brand new Standard 3 in 2016, but due to a being a new father I never found the time to use it.

Couple of questions -

1) Where is the best place to sell it?
2) How much can I expect to get for it, as eBay and Amazon are showing crazy prices for a never been used Standard 3?

many thanks....

New around 300-400 but people can buy used phantom 4 and mavics and sparks for that price. So really it's up to you to list it and see if you get any bites

Craigslist is a okay place to sell drones I personally buy alot of drones and parts locally from craigslist.

If you have a big facebook shopping thing you follow you could post there.

You can post it here in the correct forum category.

but personally you said you were a new dad 2016 you should keep it and toy with it get cool videos of the family and save the moments it's a really good machine I own one myself and love it. My kids love it. I fly with my dad it's just a great hobby and family thing to do.

New around 300-400 but people can buy used phantom 4 and mavics and sparks for that price. So really it's up to you to list it and see if you get any bites

Craigslist is a okay place to sell drones I personally buy alot of drones and parts locally from craigslist.

If you have a big facebook shopping thing you follow you could post there.

You can post it here in the correct forum category.

but personally you said you were a new dad 2016 you should keep it and toy with it get cool videos of the family and save the moments it's a really good machine I own one myself and love it. My kids love it. I fly with my dad it's just a great hobby and family thing to do.

Many thanks for your reply Drone Freedom27

The estimate of between 300-400 dollars doesn’t include import tax for the uk. So the final amount is generally around the 600 dollar mark for the uk buyer.
Realistically I’m not going to have the time to use the Phantom 3 & with the lack of supply to the uk market I’m looking to sell.
I’ll post a rough estimate on eBay & see what happens.

Many thanks again. ?

Reactions: Drone Freedom27
Take a good look on e-bay what they are selling for.
Might not be the place to sell it with the fees from them and PayPal now. I have about quit selling stuff there because of them.

Thanks dirkclod,
What sites do you use to sell on?
Well it was e-bay till my last sell and they took so much
I might as well of just gave it away. Now im not sure what
i will do, my extra drone stuff I give to members in need but
is normally cables and such. If it was a whole kit I guess I will just do it locally.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM EBAY!…I’m trying to get my $405.00 for a Phantom 3 Pro that never showed up, and I’m now stuck with a Phantom 2 that I thought was a 3 with a camera....

EBay is an on line garage sale that takes place in a dark ally. The amount of counterfeit items out of China is staggering, and EBay has no intention of stopping it or slowing it down so long as they get their cut of the sale. It's the ultimate "Buyer Beware"!

Reactions: biggles2b
I buy and sell on eBay. And yes, eBay does take their share of the sale cost, but that is the cost of doing business. You should be considering that in your pricing of your items.
I do stay away from any out of country purchases and sales because of obvious scams and the possibility of damage and theft of the items during shipping. I learned that the hard way, and once was enough!
In 2 years, I’ve only been screwed 2 times buying on eBay. Before I buy,I always message the seller. If they reply back to me with a reasonable answer to my question then I can make a informed decision. If they don’t respond, well,,,, don’t buy!
Always pay with PayPal. The seller pays a fee, and there again try to figure that into your pricing. But if you are the buyer and there is a problem, if you did your due diligence and made a little effort to make sure of what you are buying, then it is easier to get reimbursed for your money.
I stopped doing the auction style for selling because of no control over the sales price. But also the problem of winning bidders not paying and the wait time involved before you can safely relist the item.
Always look at the sellers feedback! It’s a big indicator of the sellers reputation.
Remember if you are looking to buy, you can always ask the seller for more information AND pictures of the item!
As for opinions, I’ve seen more scams and junk on Craigslist than on eBay. But just my observation.

Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM EBAY!…I’m trying to get my $405.00 for a Phantom 3 Pro that never showed up, and I’m now stuck with a Phantom 2 that I thought was a 3 with a camera....
When I was selling P3P RTF packages, I as the seller, Did Not get paid until there was delivery confirmation of the item!
Did you buy the Phantom 2 on eBay? If so, you can start a return claim for up to 180 days. The sooner the better though. If you were duped into believing it was a Phantom 3, then you have a good possibility of returning the drone and getting your money back.

Take a good look on e-bay what they are selling for.
Might not be the place to sell it with the fees from them and PayPal now. I have about quit selling stuff there because of them.
Wow!! Me too. Taxes for 2nd and 3rd hand stuff worth under 1000 dollars when you buy is out and out robbery!! Been on eBay since year 2000. Would like to know who pushed these new taxes thru. They deserve nothing from me.

Reactions: dirkclod
Same thing happened to me. I did get my money back though.. How about the taxes they added to your purchase!! I would stay here to buy. The states and Feds can't mandate taxes here. Been on Ebay since year 2000 as Swanman33, in November they started charging buyers state taxes, which is never included in the auction until you actually pay. I got blindsided with about 25 dollars extra for my purchase of a Phantom 4 for 375.00, which turned out to be a fraudulent listing. " If it seems to good to be true, it probably is."

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.