Phantom 3 Standard Jello Effect and Editing

Reaction score
Hello guys. Can someone first tell me what program to use for editing P3S videos. I use D-Log so its kinda "dusy" videos. Can you tell me good program to edit it. I used Premier Pro for this one that I will attach down there. I have one more question. Is this total of jello okay. I had more but then i removed 2 pins and left only 2 and its much better. I think this jello at the start was beacuse of fast going up but I want to hear your opinion.And recommend me how could I improve videos. I use 5100K 2.7k with most fps, d log. Thanks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: David_Cambridge
Premier Pro is just fine for editing and post-production effects. I also shoot D-Log as I'm always trying to get the most dynamic range. It's extra work but I have found LUTs (Look Up Tables) are very helpful. I have an article here I bookmarked a couple years back. I think you'll find it useful.

Can't actually see any jello in that video.

Hello guys. Can someone first tell me what program to use for editing P3S videos. I use D-Log so its kinda "dusy" videos. Can you tell me good program to edit it. I used Premier Pro for this one that I will attach down there. I have one more question. Is this total of jello okay. I had more but then i removed 2 pins and left only 2 and its much better. I think this jello at the start was beacuse of fast going up but I want to hear your opinion.And recommend me how could I improve videos. I use 5100K 2.7k with most fps, d log. Thanks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi
I had that with my P3S it was my sd card I now use Lexar 16GB 633class 10 and the picture is perfect

Reactions: BakirS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers