Phantom 3 Standard Gimbal not working App keeps disconnecting 8seconds

Reaction score
Hello, just bought used pHantom 3 for parts Remote light goes from red to green every 7-8seconds and app keep disconnecting new flex cable didn't fix the problem any suggestions also can anyone confirm phantom 3 telemetry is working without camera and just the gimbal board ?? because i can't find the reason, camera gets hot but doesn't work when i reset settings gimbal barely moves but does not hold position.

I have same issue for my P3S...however when I plug the drone to the PC the camera comes on and I can view it

Having same issue even after I replaced gimbal board twice
Seems like two boards were broken on my camera, gimbal main board, and one inside the camera housing. I even bought gimbal main board for 3$ and it was dead. Gimbal main boards are really fragile on phantom 3 series :( maybe you could try testing others things like relinking

Seems like two boards were broken on my camera, gimbal main board, and one inside the camera housing. I even bought gimbal main board for 3$ and it was dead. Gimbal main boards are really fragile on phantom 3 series :( maybe you could try testing others things like relinking
I think if my wife hears the drone bleeping anymore it may go on its first flight (Out the window into the dustbin)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues