Phantom 3 standard gimbal circuit board

Reaction score
Hi,
I had problem with my drone DJI told me it is gimbal that need to be replaced I believe it’s just the circuit board that would help. I was wondering if anyone have gimbal or gimbal circuit board for sale ? I could maybe even buy crashed phantom 3 standard ??

DJI told me the fix will be 350$ so I am just trying to fix it on my own for less since you can buy P3S for 320$ in Canada right now.

Hi,
I had problem with my drone DJI told me it is gimbal that need to be replaced I believe it’s just the circuit board that would help. I was wondering if anyone have gimbal or gimbal circuit board for sale ? I could maybe even buy crashed phantom 3 standard ??

DJI told me the fix will be 350$ so I am just trying to fix it on my own for less since you can buy P3S for 320$ in Canada right now.

It may be better to just buy a replacement camera then try and repair it, it may be a deeper problem than just the camera main board though, do you know anyone with a p3s you can borrow the camera off ?

I don’t know anyone around who have phantom 3s that’s the problem because I would just swap cameras and see if that helps. I keep looking online but for whole new gimbal with camera I found 180$ but I don’t want to spend that much if it won’t help I found a guy who is selling old gimbal for 40$ but he doesn’t want to ship it just local pick up and I am 800km from him. I keep looking maybe I will find something

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31