Phantom 3 Standard Distance & Time

I added the arg tek To my p3S a bunch of sites say it works great and a few say they had issues with it. And of course i am one that had to have issues. My question is this I've tried everything to downgrade FW and get to the screen where u can select a FW but I can not select anything so even tho it's connected how do I find the easiest way To downgrade my p3S? Please tell me there is some kind of easy way to do this bc I'm dying to use the thing and go further then 1500h and 1430d.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

@Ryannch3
Welcome to the forum!
So looking at all your post, your just telling us what you did and no detail of the problem (why you added the arg tek) Maybe you should start a new thread.

What we would want to know, what are signal problems? ;)
What are the distances and what is happening.
Video (Losing live image)
Telemetry (Data from the Phantom)
Remote Control (RTH activates)

Before your reply or post again, take a look here.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Rod :)

Oh the arg tek kit says it will extend the range significantly from stock range being around 1500ft all the way up to some people saying 4miles with the same kit I bought: most forums just say I either put it in wrong or the latest update I did messed it up and need to downgrade but I can't even get it to do that.

My screen always came up and says string interference so I made sure I went to a big field where there was no power lines around. And I get a lot more loosing signal and weak remote control signal pop ups after I put the arg tek kit in. But still get the same height and distance as if I just had taking it out of the box. There isn't like any settings I was supposed to make sure were turned on or off after putting it all on was there? One big quiedtion I had was in the settings page when drone is connected do I want the china mainland setting turned on or off?

With an unmodded P3S? Skeptical.

The only thing I have is a windsurfer style antenna to better the reception. But range is not that great

Oops, I have never looked at the box, or the specs, well maybe July 2015. I guessed on both. :eek:
Just know what they do when the work correctly :)

Rod

I did a distance test a few nights ago just to push it out to it's limit to see how far it would go lol I have a completly stock p3s well besides adding a skin to the body and dying the props haha but basically completely stock. I got 5284 ft before signal loss and it came home, so basically a mile. Very pleased with that that's plenty far for me lol I usually have distance limiter set to quarter mile and stay at that limit and rarely even lose one bar on signal strength.

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl