phantom 3 standard....beginner issues

my LG Nexus 5 IS on the list. i will check the second link. i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. i will start over and try again. the remote light was green by the way. I will post results in a few minutes. thank you for the assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
The tiny status light on the Phantom's underside is solid green. I am getting the same result when I reinstalled the app. I turn on controller, turn on Phantom, connect to Phantom wifi. On the app when I click, "Camera" the screen says disconnected on the top.

Not sure if this is your problem but after you connect to phantom wifi, does your phone reconnect to another wifi because the phantom doesn't have internet? I've seen that some phones will do that. Try putting phone in airplane mode and then turn on WiFi and connect to phantom and see if that works.

Not sure if this is your problem but after you connect to phantom wifi, does your phone reconnect to another wifi because the phantom doesn't have internet? I've seen that some phones will do that. Try putting phone in airplane mode and then turn on WiFi and connect to phantom and see if that works.
Was also going to suggest this, "Aeroplane mode" then connect to the phantoms wifi. This is what works for me.

I went through the paces in airplane mode. everything works well and the craft operates perfectly. i appreciate the assistance you all have provided.

You got it to work?

Rod

Great, stay away from trees, they don't move out of the way, they usually win in a fight. :eek:

Top Ten Common Mistakes Phantom Pilots Make

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Reactions: Hitech
Bought the first one, couldn't wait to get it outside. Had a minor crash in the house. After that, I couldn't get the compass calibrated, no matter what I did. Thinking I would have to send it in for repair, I bought another one to tide me over. (I am a gun collector, so having two of the same thing is a non issue). Turned out that #1 works okay now, so I have two!

My 16 yr. old grandson was here for a visit, and is now officially hooked on drones and guns. We had a ball flying them for three days. Not sorry I had two drones and four batteries. We did some shooting too!

Edit: The word "need" is not in my vocabulary. "Want" takes care of everything. :p

Reactions: macoman

I was going to suggest this as well.

Glad it worked out!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164