Phantom 3 Standard Antennas

RG58 are better than the rg402...way more flex.

Hey Mikw Where did you buy your blue ones from? I only paid 2.99 a cable for 6"

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Around residential I get about 2-3 blocks around. At the beach I've gotten 1.2 miles on a stock standard. Would I see a big improvement?.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You will see a big improvement with the dbs panel

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jason Porembski
Hey post some results before and after the DBS mod!!!

The initial results are in! I just did my first trip after installing the DBS Standard Mod. Before my max was 1000 feet or so, and I just flew 2200 along the same route (over a neighborhood) before losing signal and returning to home. Pretty happy with that! I'll do more flying and create a proper thread, but I just wanted to do a quick flight and update in the mean time.

The initial results are in! I just did my first trip after installing the DBS Standard Mod. Before my max was 1000 feet or so, and I just flew 2200 along the same route (over a neighborhood) before losing signal and returning to home. Pretty happy with that! I'll do more flying and create a proper thread, but I just wanted to do a quick flight and update in the mean time.
Awesome James!! It probably has more in it too! Hows your aim? That plays a good part in it as well. Dirtybum is one of the best pilots on here and from him i learned how much aiming can help, I'm hoping for him to do a post about it. I think it will help a lot of people. I thought i was good but after trying different aiming angles i got more distance.

Looking forward to see some more results, please keep us updated

Reactions: JamesO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.