Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Sad to see that happen.
But I think you have benefited. Its a $80 upgrade to 4k considering there is a $299 premium from the Pro at initial cost.

Anyways...
I ask because I wondered if this would have saved it... I was told that the camera popping out will no longer occur with the P3 and the P2VP v3.
Gimbal%20Inertia%20Guard%202.jpg

You think you can give me link about the camera swapping. ..I found some things but nothing shore that it works with firmware

Over the past week or so we've been told to expect first battery shipments by the end of the month. Unfortunately we do not have any more specific of an arrival date at this time but as soon as we do we will be sure to provide an update on our thread here.

Whats the news on the batteries???? Any new info?

Available to ship: 10-15 working days after payment is confirmed...thats from the DJI Store.
Advexure says early June but I was wondering if there was a more specific date.

We hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! While we were away the Chinese have been very busy and were able to share lots of good news with us early this morning. The first batches of batteries are in transit to our warehouses and will begin shipping in the next 24-48 hours. Please note that the majority of this batch will be going to fulfill the Extra Battery from Phantom 3 Combos but a few early extra battery orders could see a shipment from this batch as well. All battery orders will be shipping in the order in which they are received. We fully honor pre-order priority and WILL NOT move any shipments ahead in the queue under any situation.

Hardshell Backpacks
The ever-so-popular Hardshell Backpacks are not yet shipping from DJI. As soon as we have an update on the first batch of these we will be sure to share it here.

Other Phantom 3 Parts/Accessories
No other Phantom 3 Parts or Accessories are shipping yet besides batteries. Again, as soon as we have an update on when we expect these in we will be sure to share it here.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us a PM/email or give us a call.

Thanks,
Travis

To answer a few questions a few questions from over the weekend...

Whats the news on the batteries???? Any new info?

As we just mentioned in our update above, we will begin fulfilling early extra batteries pre-orders within the next 24 to 48 hours.

New battery orders placed today would be expected to ship within about 7-10 days.

Their website shows "Expected Ship Date: Early June" now....

https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-battery-extra/

The estimate for new orders got bumped out to early June. Most battery pre-orders will still be able to ship out by the end of the month.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
To answer a few questions a few questions from over the weekend...

As we just mentioned in our update above, we will begin fulfilling early extra batteries pre-orders within the next 24 to 48 hours.

New battery orders placed today would be expected to ship within about 7-10 days.

The estimate for new orders got bumped out to early June. Most battery pre-orders will still be able to ship out by the end of the month.
If we ordered a battery AND an accessory, will the battery ship separately first or will nothing ship until the whole order is ready to go? I ordered that gimbal lock but would love to have my battery ASAP.

Thanks!

If we ordered a battery AND an accessory, will the battery ship separately first or will nothing ship until the whole order is ready to go? I ordered that gimbal lock but would love to have my battery ASAP.

Thanks!
I agree, I need my batteries ahead of all else.

are they shipping chargers too?

Thanks!

If the order qualified for free shipping everything will ship when the entire order is ready to go. Unfortunately with free shipping we are unable to send bits and pieces of an order separately. Other P3 parts, accessories and the cases should be arriving in shortly so by the time those are in additional batches of batteries should be arriving as well.

I agree, I need my batteries ahead of all else.

are they shipping chargers too?

Chargers are not yet shipping. If you have additional items on an order with batteries and are looking to have them ship separately please EMAIL us with your order number and we can let you know the shipping cost to have things ship separately when available. As mentioned above, by the time additional batches of batteries are arriving in we expect to have many of the other P3 parts, accessories and cases in as well so everything will then be available to ship together.

We're trying to keep this process as smooth as possible but fully understand and are doing our best to have your entire order ship together as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
Travis

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT