Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Is anyone aware if buying multiple batteries would garner a discount?

It seems for those of us who wanted their P3 sooner rather than later, and bought the copter outside of a battery bundle, we are now forced to purchase the batteries at full retail.

That is to say, If I had purchased a P3 bundled w/ an extra battery (I actually want 2 extras) I'd still be waiting for everything.

I had hoped that just purchasing the copter would allow me to get the batteries, when made available, and still be able to get the discounted/bundled price on the battery. I am finding that retailers aren't in agreement w/ my thinking. :-(

Anyone have any insights on the potential of purchasing multiple batteries at a discount...?

Thanks,
Mark

If the order qualified for free shipping everything will ship when the entire order is ready to go. Unfortunately with free shipping we are unable to send bits and pieces of an order separately. Other P3 parts, accessories and the cases should be arriving in shortly so by the time those are in additional batches of batteries should be arriving as well.
Well, that sucks. So I ordered a battery and the backpack. Now we don't know when the backpack will be available and I might have to wait till who knows when for the battery?

Is anyone aware if buying multiple batteries would garner a discount?

It seems for those of us who wanted their P3 sooner rather than later, and bought the copter outside of a battery bundle, we are now forced to purchase the batteries at full retail.

That is to say, If I had purchased a P3 bundled w/ an extra battery (I actually want 2 extras) I'd still be waiting for everything.

I had hoped that just purchasing the copter would allow me to get the batteries, when made available, and still be able to get the discounted/bundled price on the battery. I am finding that retailers aren't in agreement w/ my thinking. :-(

Anyone have any insights on the potential of purchasing multiple batteries at a discount...?

Thanks,
Mark
I bought 2 eXtra and paid $149 each with free shipping. I also bought the PV3 Pro with eXtra battery, and I'm waiting on the eXtra. I knew I would be waiting so no biggy.

Advexure knows what they're talking about. I'd be concerned if it were any other vendor. If you're concerned, shoot them a PM or email. They're pretty active on these boards.
either they are overcharging or they are selling the PV2/PV2+ battery listed for the PV3. The $15 dollar props sold by DJI are not listed for the PV3.

There is confusion somewhere.

I'll check my receipt again so don't quote me. I think My spare Batts we're $139 at drones plus...

Yeah. So ask Advexure.
Hopefully they can respond here so everyone knows. Me only knowing doesn't help the community.
Seems to be some discrepancy and it should be cleared up.
I've heard that the wrong props can cause a crash. Currently I'm running 9450 props on 5 of my Phantoms
The 9450 for the PV3 on the top in the picture has what appears to be a plastic hub. The 9450 for the PV2/PV2+ have some sort of metallic hub.
I. 9450_props.jpg

Hopefully they can respond here so everyone knows. Me only knowing doesn't help the community.
Seems to be some discrepancy and it should be cleared up.
I've heard that the wrong props can cause a crash. Currently I'm running 9450 props on 5 of my Phantoms
The 9450 for the PV3 on the top in the picture has what appears to be a plastic hub. The 9450 for the PV2/PV2+ have some sort of metallic hub.
I. View attachment 20096
Exactly. Composite hub = good, metal hub = bad. The old e300 props with composite hub are ok too. There are a lot of discussions about it on here as well, dig a little.

Exactly. Composite hub = good, metal hub = bad. The old e300 props with composite hub are ok too. There are a lot of discussions about it on here as well, dig a little.
I sent Advexture a message.
Shouldnt have to dig. when they are selling them for 15 a set and saying they are for the PV3 and DJI is selling them for 6 a set and also saying they are for the PV3.
there is an obvious problem,

I sent Advexture a message.
Shouldnt have to dig. when they are selling them for 15 a set and saying they are for the PV3 and DJI is selling them for 6 a set and also saying they are for the PV3.
there is an obvious problem,
Well, generally props are sold in pairs, so since it's a quad you'd need 2 pairs. Something to consider.

Well, generally props are sold in pairs, so since it's a quad you'd need 2 pairs. Something to consider.
yes 12 versus 30. My concern is not the cost. I have 5 Phantoms and do not wish to ruin any one of them because I purchased the wrong part.

My concern is getting the wrong prop either from dji or Advexture.
One has the wrong price or listing and I doubt its dji.

yes 12 versus 30. My concern is not the cost. I have 5 Phantoms and do not wish to ruin any one of them because I purchased the wrong part.

My concern is getting the wrong prop either from dji or Advexture.
One has the wrong price or listing and I doubt its dji.
So buy the 9450s with composite hubs. They're everywhere. Not sure what else to say or why this is a debate.

So buy the 9450s with composite hubs. They're everywhere. Not sure what else to say or why this is a debate.
Its not a debate. I never spoke directly to you.
I posted a question in hopes the OP would respond and you instead have continued to reply.
You posted as if you knew the OP's answer
Advexure knows what they're talking about.
also how do you know which props have the composite hubs. Only DJI has a picture and there's are 6 bucks. But the picture does not show the hubs
The op's site has no picture and are the ones priced as the ones you said are a no no for the PV3.

makes no sense and your replies help zero.

Its not a debate. I never spoke directly to you.
I posted a question in hopes the OP would respond and you instead have continued to reply.
You posted as if you knew the OP's answer
also how do you know which props have the composite hubs. Only DJI has a picture and there's are 6 bucks. But the picture does not show the hubs
The op's site has no picture and are the ones priced as the ones you said are a no no for the PV3.

makes no sense and your replies help zero.
So the OP and you can use the search feature of the forum and figure out it's already been discussed ad nauseum. Or you can take my word for it and save yourself the trouble. I'm here to help. If it's ignored, I can't do much about it.. Gl

So the OP and you can use the search feature of the forum and figure out it's already been discussed ad nauseum. Or you can take my word for it and save yourself the trouble. I'm here to help. If it's ignored, I can't do much about it.. Gl
That helps zero. Which props have which hubs? Are the ops 15 dollar props metal or composite hubs? Are dji's 6 dollar props metal or composite hubs?
Thats the question. You have done nothing but fill space in the guise of helping.

Thanks but you have helped none

That helps zero. Which props have which hubs? Are the ops 15 dollar props metal or composite hubs? Are dji's 6 dollar props metal or composite hubs?
Thats the question. You have done nothing but fill space in the guise of helping.

Thanks but you have helped none
I've already answered that the cheaper ones are composite. I've answered the question as it was asked. I can't do more than that. And I'm pretty sure the community would disagree with you regarding whether I help or not. I can only do what I can, it's up to reader comprehension after that. Sorry.

I've already answered that the cheaper ones are composite. I've answered the question as it was asked. I can't do more than that. And I'm pretty sure the community would disagree with you regarding whether I help or not. I can only do what I can, it's up to reader comprehension after that. Sorry.
You answered with 2 completely different answers. Never stating which was correct.
you also said this
Advexure knows what they're talking about.
And Advexure is selling the more expensive ones. So now you contradict yourself and say the cheaper ones are correct.
That makes sense how?

BTW thanks for the fair transaction on the flytrex3g and canbus. That was without issue

You answered with 2 completely different answers. Never stating which was correct.
you also said this
And Advexure is selling the more expensive ones. So now you contradict yourself and say the cheaper ones are correct.
That makes sense how?

BTW thanks for the fair transaction on the flytrex3g and canbus. That was without issue
Ffs man, clearly some miscommunication somewhere and I apologize because it was probably my fault. Lemme try again for the benefit of everyone:
The $6 props advertised for the P3 are composite hubs, and are the right ones. Metal hub'd props are wrong, and are more expensive. Advexure P3 props are I would wager the correct ones, but probably selling them in a set of 4, whereas DJI is selling them in a set of 2, thus the price difference. I cannot say for certain, but I've ordered props from DJI before and they came in a set of 2, and Advexure has always done right by their clients so I do not believe they're trying to rip anyone off. Assuming that's a more formidable answer, let's put this to bed.

PS, glad I could help with the flytrex.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom