Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Advexure when will the hd cameras come in ...already trashed mine ... I see u put $450 price. .. just want to know when I can buy

Advexure when will the hd cameras come in ...already trashed mine ... I see u put $450 price. .. just want to know when I can buy

Shucks! Hopefully there's not other damage besides the camera. They are estimated to arrive in by the end of the month along with all other P3 parts and accessories and can be ordered here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hd-camera-part-6/

If we can be of any further assistance just let us know.

Thanks,
Travis

I took camera off .. and it still flys perfect. ..not damage to drone at all ... witch it nuts lol .. camera broke off gimbal

I took camera off .. and it still flys perfect. ..not damage to drone at all ... witch it nuts lol .. camera broke off gimbal
I did exactly the same thing! :/ I feel your pain. Do you have an Advanced, or Pro? I have an Advanced, and am ready to fork out the extra $80~ for the Professional Camera. I'm told it will work! :D

Reactions: Advexure
I did exactly the same thing! :/ I feel your pain. Do you have an Advanced, or Pro? I have an Advanced, and am ready to fork out the extra $80~ for the Professional Camera. I'm told it will work! :D

@Rider82 That is correct, the 4K camera would work on a P3A. Only thing is you'll have to find some gold stickers since no one wants to be flying around a 4K camera with silver stickers that make it look like you have the Advanced :cool:

Reactions: Rider82
@Rider82 That is correct, the 4K camera would work on a P3A. Only thing is you'll have to find some gold stickers since no one wants to be flying around a 4K camera with silver stickers that make it look like you have the Advanced :cool:
Thanks for the confirmation Advexure, I will definitely be ordering through you! Do you ship to Australia?

Silver/Gold stickers won't bother me, I want to wrap it anyway! :D

Thanks for the confirmation Advexure, I will definitely be ordering through you! Do you ship to Australia?

Silver/Gold stickers won't bother me, I want to wrap it anyway! :D

You bet. Yes, we do ship to Australia, you can either calculate shipping on our website or feel free to PM us or shoot an email to [email protected] and we can assist with getting a couple of quotes for you.

I have an advanced. ..wouldn't mined getting 4k camera. .. how so u guys know this works if no one can get parts yet to try

I have an advanced. ..wouldn't mined getting 4k camera. .. how so u guys know this works if no one can get parts yet to try

It's been confirmed a few times on this forum and other forums by DJI products testers.

Reactions: Rider82 and MSFlyer
For all of us anxiously awaiting batteries, I thought I'd share this post that I just left in response to some questions on another thread. I know many of you are subscribed to our thread here and would appreciate this:

As much as we'd all love to have extra batteries for the holiday weekend upon on us, I think the chances are very slim. We're in the exact same boat as all of you! We've got a total of 2 batteries between our Pro and Advanced demo units..we know how much it sucks! :eek: All we can hope for is some good news out of HQ...if my calculations are correct, we are waiting on a battery shipment that equates to a total of about 6.5 million minutes of airtime over each battery's useful life that is contained in this shipment. Now that's an interesting fact for you all to ponder while we wait patiently for our extra flight time :D

Safe and happy flying to all P3 owners and those eagerly waiting for that next tracking update on their P3 shipments!

Best,
Travis

Reactions: MSFlyer
For all of us anxiously awaiting batteries, I thought I'd share this post that I just left in response to some questions on another thread. I know many of you are subscribed to our thread here and would appreciate this:

As much as we'd all love to have extra batteries for the holiday weekend upon on us, I think the chances are very slim. We're in the exact same boat as all of you! We've got a total of 2 batteries between our Pro and Advanced demo units..we know how much it sucks! :eek: All we can hope for is some good news out of HQ...if my calculations are correct, we are waiting on a battery shipment that equates to a total of about 6.5 million minutes of airtime over each battery's useful life that is contained in this shipment. Now that's an interesting fact for you all to ponder while we wait patiently for our extra flight time :D

Safe and happy flying to all P3 owners and those eagerly waiting for that next tracking update on their P3 shipments!

Best,
Travis

Yikes! That is a helluva lot of flight time!!! Got my P3 tracking from you guys today and I'm anxiously waiting for UPS to show an estimated delivery date..i don't think it's gonna show until it gets to the regional facility which should be any minute. Now I'm really going to be wanting my extra batteries! Thanks again for great communication guys! Always appreciate it!

Reactions: Advexure

Best,
Travis
Do you have an estimated date for the arrival of the batteries? This week, next week, next month? Depending on the date, I was going to order a couple. Trying to figure out what dealer is getting them first. And that comes out to around 25,000 batteries btw

What's the difference between these two sets of propellers besides color?

Would the pitch be the same?

Composition? One says composite hub.

https://store.dji.com/product/self-tightening-propellers

http://store.dji.com/product/9450-plastic-hub-props-blue

Are they going to be safe to use on P3?
The composite hub ones are the ones that come with the P3 i believe. I dont know why people are saying we cant use ones that arent composite. They are all self tightening. Whats the diff bet the P2 and P3 hubs?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl