Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

I really like seeing the updates from Mike/Advexure. We know this is all out of anyone's hands as the parts are coming from DJI at their discretion, but the communication is really nice to see. There's nothing worse than zero communication/being completely in the dark. It's this communication that prompted me to place a few orders with Advexure. Kudos to you, Mike.

Reactions: Advexure
I really like seeing the updates from Mike/Advexure. We know this is all out of anyone's hands as the parts are coming from DJI at their discretion, but the communication is really nice to see. There's nothing worse than zero communication/being completely in the dark. It's this communication that prompted me to place a few orders with Advexure. Kudos to you, Mike.

We really appreciate the support of everyone here on PP and it's the kind people like yourself that we enjoy interacting with. There are many forums and groups out there that are full of sharks and we're fortunate to be able to assist you kind folks.

We fully understand everyone's anxiousness and can fully assure we are doing everything we can to keep things moving at the fastest pace possible. If we had control over production we'd be happy to provide more information but unfortunately we are at the will of DJI's output in China.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Thanks Advexure! I'm hoping for those extra battery's soon. They say 'the waiting is the hardest part'. Maybe that was Tom Petty? Anyway, please keep us updated.

Awesome! Bought 2 spares, plus the combo - that's 4. Should do the trick! Now how do we make sure that the new batteries are paired with the combo battery? Should we email the two order numbers so it's easier to combine? (I used a different credit card this time)

Thanks again for coming on here and answering all the questions! Super helpful.

Thanks Advexure! I'm hoping for those extra battery's soon. They say 'the waiting is the hardest part'. Maybe that was Tom Petty? Anyway, please keep us updated.

As soon as we have any further updates on a better estimate for arrival you will see it here.

Awesome! Bought 2 spares, plus the combo - that's 4. Should do the trick! Now how do we make sure that the new batteries are paired with the combo battery? Should we email the two order numbers so it's easier to combine? (I used a different credit card this time)

Thanks again for coming on here and answering all the questions! Super helpful.

When we process your shipment for the extra battery from your combo our system will show that you have a second order waiting for fulfillment and at that time our guys will combine your two orders into one shipment. As long as both orders have the same shipping addresses there is no need to worry.

Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: MSFlyer
As soon as we have any further updates on a better estimate for arrival you will see it here.

When we process your shipment for the extra battery from your combo our system will show that you have a second order waiting for fulfillment and at that time our guys will combine your two orders into one shipment. As long as both orders have the same shipping addresses there is no need to worry.

Thanks,
Mike

Rock and roll brother. I spoke so highly of you to a friend yesterday, he pulled out his phone and ordered one while my P3 was still in the air. LOL. (though I have a felling the awesomeness of the P3 had something to do with it). Was happy to give you guys the business. You're on the ball!

Rock and roll brother. I spoke so highly of you to a friend yesterday, he pulled out his phone and ordered one while my P3 was still in the air. LOL. (though I have a felling the awesomeness of the P3 had something to do with it). Was happy to give you guys the business. You're on the ball!

Haha too funny and we greatly appreciate it, Adam. Safe and happy flying to you! :)

Reactions: MSFlyer
Thanks Mike

The Hard Shell backpack looks interesting? Any Photos yet?
I love the hard shell design I just would hide the logo, I dont want people knowing I have a drone and someone decides they want to rob me or steal it. I think keeping a low pro is always good.

Got a Hardshell Backpack, 3 more batteries, extra charger and some spare props on order!

Thanks guys, always appreciate your professionalism.

Haha too funny and we greatly appreciate it, Adam. Safe and happy flying to you! :)

Hi Mike, Hi Travis,

Have you got any update from GPC about the expected date that you plan on receiving the hard cases for Phantom 3? I have one in order from you guys and cannot wait to receive it! ;-)

Hi Mike, Hi Travis,

Have you got any update from GPC about the expected date that you plan on receiving the hard cases for Phantom 3? I have one in order from you guys and cannot wait to receive it! ;-)

The GPC Hard Protective Cases are scheduled to arrive to our warehouses early the week of the 25th (not this coming week but the following week).

DJI's Backpack Hardshell Cases are expected in by the end of the month but at this time we do not have any further information about a specific arrival date of those.

Reactions: AYA74

No we do not. I would suggest sticking with the Phantom 3 specific props listed on our site here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-self-tightening-propeller-set/ Although the hubs may be similar, those props are not specifically endorsed by DJI for Phantom 3. If they did specifically list on their product page that they are optimized for the Phantom 3's propulsion system I would feel differently but not worth taking the risk.

Thanks,
Dan

No we do not. I would suggest sticking with the Phantom 3 specific props listed on our site here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-self-tightening-propeller-set/ Although the hubs may be similar, those props are not specifically endorsed by DJI for Phantom 3. If they did specifically list on their product page that they are optimized for the Phantom 3's propulsion system I would feel differently but not worth taking the risk.

Thanks,
Dan

They are the same prop different color. Verified with project manager. Remember that the p3 uses the same power system as the e310.

I would like to order the hard shell backpack but I have read there is no place for the tablet is that true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers