Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

I would like to order the hard shell backpack but I have read there is no place for the tablet is that true.

Hi @Bobn, that is a good question that unfortunately we do not have a positive answer to. We are working on getting a pre production sample of this case in as quickly as possible to answer these more specific questions about the case.

As you can see in the attached image, there are slots both in the front of the case and along the sides. We are not sure how deep these slots are but think they may be able to accommodate a smaller tablet (like an iPad Mini), but again we're not sure how deep these are.

I most definitely can confirm that GPC's (GoProfessional Cases) has a large slot for a tablet that can fit up to an iPad Air. That case can be found here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-case/ That case has a confirmed ship date and a very specific arrival date as shown on our site.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out either on our website's live chat or a PM here.

Thanks,
Travis

9k=.jpg

It will hold up to an ipad mini. Here is a picture of mine.
20150515_171346.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobn and Advexure
No we do not. I would suggest sticking with the Phantom 3 specific props listed on our site here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-self-tightening-propeller-set/ Although the hubs may be similar, those props are not specifically endorsed by DJI for Phantom 3. If they did specifically list on their product page that they are optimized for the Phantom 3's propulsion system I would feel differently but not worth taking the risk.

Thanks,
Dan

Yeah but from what others say they are the same...and we're talking $6 vs $30. Just wish DJI store shipping wasn't so out of hand.

Reactions: Advexure
Yeah but from what others say they are the same...and we're talking $6 vs $30. Just wish DJI store shipping wasn't so out of hand.

I hear ya. I'll check on Monday and see if we can get a batch of those in.

Reactions: AdamTr
Will the hardshell backpack hold 4 batteries (1 in drone, 3 extras), or is it none in the drone and 3 in the extra slots?

Typically you don't want to ever keep a battery stored in the drone. @blade strike what do you recommend with that case? 3 or 3+1? Do any of the other slots work for batteries?

Reactions: skyhighdiver

The 9450 composite hub props on DJi's site for $6 a pair ($12 for a set, 4 props) are exactly the same as the P3 composite hub props.
They are the ones with colored stripes on them and there are ones that are all gray in color. This has been confirmed by BladeStrike and Tahoe on RC Groups.

Those 9450 composite hub props are sometimes denoted as "Lite" in their descriptions. Look around online, dealers have those in stock and again it's $12 for 4 versus $30 for 4 "P3" props.

Typically you don't want to ever keep a battery stored in the drone. @blade strike what do you recommend with that case? 3 or 3+1? Do any of the other slots work for batteries?

I agree dont like storing batteries in the drone. For one it keeps the battery data pins compressed.

Any further updates on battery and hardshell backpack ship dates? I know you're not expecting them until later in the month but just wanted to check in as I'm very anxious after getting an update that you guys are shipping my P3 tomorrow! :) Thank you!!

Phantom 3 Batteries, Hardshell Backpack and Prop Guards now for sale by DJI. They are saying 10-15 working days until shipping.

http://click.dji.com/fwad1dbZ5J45jr-J

Sorry was asking OP (@Advexure) about status of their shipments as my accessories are on order with them. I've always been a strong believer in buying from a dealer or retailer as opposed to direct due to the limitation of available service (especially with DJI), that often is a problem when buying direct. I have gotten all of my aerial rigs at Advexure and very much appreciate the high level of service they provide.

Any further updates on battery and hardshell backpack ship dates? I know you're not expecting them until later in the month but just wanted to check in as I'm very anxious after getting an update that you guys are shipping my P3 tomorrow! :) Thank you!!

Latest information we have out of HQ is to expect P3 batteries, accessories and the hardshell backpacks to begin arriving to our warehouses by month end. As soon as we have a more specific date as to when first shipments will leave the factory we will post an update here.

Have nice evening and thank you for your continued support.

Best,
Mike

Reactions: MSFlyer
Sorry was asking OP (@Advexure) about status of their shipments as my accessories are on order with them. I've always been a strong believer in buying from a dealer or retailer as opposed to direct due to the limitation of available service (especially with DJI), that often is a problem when buying direct. I have gotten all of my aerial rigs at Advexure and very much appreciate the high level of service they provide.

I was of the same view. I order 2x P3s through my Tier 1 Dealer in Australia back in April. They are yet to receive a shipment, along with a number of other dealers. Those who ordered direct from DJI have got theirs. I am pretty annoyed, and feel sorry for the dealers as they have been neglected by DJI. For the batteries I have just jumped on this to be at the front of the que.

I was of the same view. I order 2x P3s through my Tier 1 Dealer in Australia back in April. They are yet to receive a shipment, along with a number of other dealers. Those who ordered direct from DJI have got theirs. I am pretty annoyed, and feel sorry for the dealers as they have been neglected by DJI. For the batteries I have just jumped on this to be at the front of the que.

Sorry to hear that. We have been hearing the same thing from many of our frequent overseas customers well. Not sure if you have a better idea from your local dealers as to when they will begin getting shipments but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. We can definitely work with you on international shipping but in the end I fully understand you may be subject to a hefty import fee in AU. Hopefully they begin to receive shipments soon!

Cheers! :)

Reactions: wat17
adexure, whenever you post I see the thread is updated...I get a giddy feeling my batteries came in...then I click on the thread and read the post. LOL. someday, I'll see it.

adexure, whenever you post I see the thread is updated...I get a giddy feeling my batteries came in...then I click on the thread and read the post. LOL. someday, I'll see it.

Ahhh sorry! Maybe we should delegate you to answer the questions on the thread so we don't cause any more giddiness :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20