Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
For accessory buying purposes..

Is the camera on the Phantom 3 SE the same size as the camera on the Phantom 3 Professional? Size wise? I am trying to order filters and I’m not sure which size will fit. Most accessories aren’t labeled as compatible with the SE.

For accessory buying purposes..

Is the camera on the Phantom 3 SE the same size as the camera on the Phantom 3 Professional? Size wise? I am trying to order filters and I’m not sure which size will fit. Most accessories aren’t labeled as compatible with the SE.
The P3SE does not have a removable (screw on/off) UV filter as does the P3A, P3P and the P34K, so if you get ND filters you should look at the slip (push) on type like those used with a P3S. Try to avoid filters that are too heavy. Click here for an example of a slip on set that would also work with a P3SE. Click here for a list of others that will work. Good luck!

Reactions: With The Birds
The P3SE does not have a removable (screw on/off) UV filter as does the P3A, P3P and the P34K, so if you get ND filters you should look at the slip (push) on type like those used with a P3S. Try to avoid filters that are too heavy. Click here for an example of a slip on set that would also work with a P3SE. Click here for a list of others that will work. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the reply. I was out and about and I was going to and grab a polarizer from Best Buy but it turns out it wouldn’t have worked for my drone. So you saved me a little trouble. I haven’t used it yet or even gotten it out of the box so I wasn’t sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94