Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im creating this thread for the people who have bought the new phantom se.
It don't have a lot of information on internet about the new product.
My max range was approximately 900m,but im waiting my argtek antenna,ill let you know the result.

Reactions: Firestar
If people want distance, why buy a cheap drone and add expensive equipment? Why not just buy the better drone from the beginning and be done with it? You'd have better camera, better range, better video connection and likely save a few bucks.

In the dji spec,we should reach 4km,but its not true,because the wifi signal output is too low. The camera is 4k and the argtek antenna is 60$,stay half price of the expensive phantom 4

I am considering a purchase of my first real drone and right now, the PS3 SE is the leading contender.

Deathstart, are you saying that you have one and that the range is only 900 m?

Reactions: Deathstar
Hi everyone,
Im creating this thread for the people who have bought the new phantom se.
It don't have a lot of information on internet about the new product.
My max range was approximately 900m,but im waiting my argtek antenna,ill let you know the result.
Me and most other people getting around 3km+ in open fields in CE mode pure stock. From my back yard surrounded with houses I can reach 1200-1300m at height 100-120m.

Me and most other people getting around 3km+ in open fields in CE mode pure stock. From my back yard surrounded with houses I can reach 1200-1300m at height 100-120m.
I was only at a height of 50m,can be the reason why im having only a range of 900m

I was very interested in the P3SE but I found out it doesn't support the dji googles which I wasn't planning on googles in the first place.Then I found out it doesn't support Litchi :( at the moment and who knows if it ever will.Now i'm wondering just what and what not it will support which might be ok but if I ever decided to sell it to upgrade I bet I would take a beating.I will skip on this one and go with my original plan with the P3P.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I was very interested in the P3SE but I found out it doesn't support the dji googles which I wasn't planning on googles in the first place.Then I found out it doesn't support Litchi :( at the moment and who knows if it ever will.Now i'm wondering just what and what not it will support which might be ok but if I ever decided to sell it to upgrade I bet I would take a beating.I will skip on this one and go with my original plan with the P3P.
You should buy the p4 after that if you want upgrade in the brand new

Reactions: Older_Man
I see that you are using a Samsung Tablet. Litchi works with P3SE on iOS.

I see that you are using a Samsung Tablet. Litchi works with P3SE on iOS.
Did Litchi finally got it working on their release updates in July ?,it's been awhile but the last I remember dji wasn't releasing anything to them .

The market was flooded with P3's...believe it, there is no shortage of available P3. Even if you resort to buying then in parts like I did when I rebuilt my P3S. Was substantially less expensive than buying a complete bird AND all parts were quite literally, brand new, which in effect gave me a brand new bird. ;)

Reactions: Deathstar
The rc range for 2.4ghz(wifi video) is only 1000m,from the spec in dji quick start,so i don't know how the people can do better

Attachments

• 20170910_122049.jpg
    20170910_122049.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 521

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31