Phantom 3 SE Controller Throttle Issue

Reaction score
Hi, first item posting here.
I’ve honestly got no ideas at this point. I’ve got a Phantom 3 SE that’s a few years old but barely used, and all of a sudden, the controller’s left stick won’t calibrate correctly. It’s a bit hard to explain. It won’t detect the up and down motion, only side to side. (Attached photo is the calibration when pulling the stick to the left.)

I’ve replaced the stick with a new one I bought and everything and even DJI said it was the stick acting up. I’m wondering if it’s the board at this point? How would I diagnose it, and is anyone else having this issue as well?

Yeh for 2 sticks to give same symptom it could be board ,are the pins that plug goes on ok and have good contact,I'd say if it done this the original stick should be ok and might have to bite the bullet and either get a board or another remote depending on cost of part,always good to have spare if money not tight ,might be tricky but try multimeter on the board plug to see if anything happens when stick moves,that's all I can think of without having parts to swap,good luck,hope you can sort it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20