Phantom 3 reliability?

Reaction score
I'm new to the hobby and was wondering if any of you guys or gals( if there is any, I feel like im the only girl here) ;) could tell me how reliable the Phantom 3 is? Preferably the advanced or professional. How many hours of flight time could I possibly get out of one? Or better yet how many hours have you clocked on your P3? Thanks. And I'm sorry if this might be a stupid question. ;) ;) ;)

Not a stupid question. I have 3 P3A drones. All have many miles/hours on them. Very reliable/well engineered machines.

I don't fly for long distances so my overall miles are not as great as others. I think mine is so far around 500 miles in this past 12 months.

Reactions: cneedforspeed
And welcome to the awesome drone "hobby", and welcome to this site. Ask anything and there are great people here to help out.

could tell me how reliable the Phantom 3 is?
Phantoms in general are very reliable and built well. You'll likely sell your Phantom before any of the major parts wear out from normal usage.

i have been flying them since the P2 and the only single accident i had, was my fault, follow the basics, make sure its safe. do the checks and you will have many many many flying hours

Reactions: Cookie$Dough
Welcome aboard Kaleesi. You will come to learn that the Phantom is a terrific AC. A major step up from flying toy grade quads for me. Just take it slow, and have fun. Flight times vary especially with the cold weather as lipo batterys hate cold. The simulator on the DJI GO app is a great way to practice, and get a feel of the AC. Any questions always ask the community on here as somebody will most likely know, and help you out. This is a hobby where it's always advancing so we all learn new things. An early Happy birthday to you as well , and enjoy that Phantom, and fly safe[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Oso
Hahaha nothing to worry about here my four phantom stats all original still same motors all perfectly working still.
Aircraft one 9 months old 1335 km 103 flights
Aircraft two 6 months old 1225 km 67 flights
Aircraft three 5 months old 908 km 41 flights
Aircraft four 40 days old 517 km 26 flights

All my flights long range

Attachments

• IMG_0130.PNG
    IMG_0130.PNG
    265.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0131.PNG
    IMG_0131.PNG
    265.8 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0132.PNG
    IMG_0132.PNG
    265.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0133.PNG
    IMG_0133.PNG
    264.6 KB · Views: 332
Hahaha nothing to worry about here my four phantom stats all original still same motors all perfectly working still.

Blimey... when do you get time to go to work? Or is this your work?

Reactions: Pluto88888
Blimey... when do you get time to go to work? Or is this your work?
Hahahah man I fly twice before work at 7.
(Charge my batteries in work lol)
Fly twice again after work. (Doing this all summer)
On a good day I can hit up 400,000ft distance in 4 flights.

Reactions: Numone
Well good for you, and boy have you got the bug!
I know I got the bug!

Welcome aboard Kaleesi. You will come to learn that the Phantom is a terrific AC. A major step up from flying toy grade quads for me. Just take it slow, and have fun. Flight times vary especially with the cold weather as lipo batterys hate cold. The simulator on the DJI GO app is a great way to practice, and get a feel of the AC. Any questions always ask the community on here as somebody will most likely know, and help you out. This is a hobby where it's always advancing so we all learn new things. An early Happy birthday to you as well , and enjoy that Phantom, and fly safe[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you!

That is amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads