Phantom 3 rc HDMI output board now in store

Ordered, for all you pilots who haven't been practicing full FPV now is the time to memorize the position of all of the buttons on the controller, as with goggles on you will need to be able to utilize the photo, video, F-A-P, and exposure controls by touch.

These have a camera between the eyes to switch from FPV to forward facing and HDMI input. I am probably going with these.

http://www.amazon.com/Skyzone-SKY02-AIO-FPV-Goggles/dp/B00WJ7NBHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436836254&sr=8-1&keywords=fpv+goggles&refinements=p_89:Skyzone
Wow! Expensive! Look pretty good, though. I went to read the review.............. what a 'tard!

"Great product delivery was fast thanks"

Not a lot of help there. Any more reviews you know of?

These have a camera between the eyes to switch from FPV to forward facing and HDMI input. I am probably going with these.

http://www.amazon.com/Skyzone-SKY02-AIO-FPV-Goggles/dp/B00WJ7NBHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436836254&sr=8-1&keywords=fpv+goggles&refinements=p_89:Skyzone
The SkyZones are nice..If you have not already done so .I recommend you try them on and see if the adjustment for the interpuilary distance works for your eyes. In my case the Fat Shark HD's were a better fit visually.

:harry

Can anybody confirm what the latency is on the hdmi output? will it be significantly better than the video and lag on the tablet? i've ordered the part but will be disappointed if the intermittent stutters I have on the Shield happen via HDMI on my goggles, I lose confidence flying FPV skimming the ground or treetops knowing it could skip at a crucial point!!..

Can anybody confirm what the latency is on the hdmi output? will it be significantly better than the video and lag on the tablet? i've ordered the part but will be disappointed if the intermittent stutters I have on the Shield happen via HDMI on my goggles, I lose confidence flying FPV skimming the ground or treetops knowing it could skip at a crucial point!!..

The HDMI output will not be the APP but the Phantom camera only is my guess.

My guess is that you would be able to switch on the option to display some flight information using the hdmi output.

You can toggle osd on and off. Shows all your data, signal strength, battery, distance, height, speed, ect.

If you guys are going to be buying the module anyways, we would greatly appreciate you using this link. If you click the following link and order, you will help out the site with a percentage of your sale.

HDMI Output Module

Just ordered from Advexue. Screw DJI they charge $20 for shipping when Advexure is $7. Next is my goggles! What are the most popular?

Reactions: Advexure
Just ordered from Advexue. Screw DJI they charge $20 for shipping when Advexure is $7. Next is my goggles! What are the most popular?
You should look at the Headplay HD goggles, people are raving about them. There are a couple of YouTube reviews on them. $250 at getfpv.com. Mine are on order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20