Phantom 3 rc HDMI output board now in store

Sweet. A lot of people have been waiting for this. Wonder how quickly it'll be on back order.

According to Specs of the HDMI output module page:
$99USD, Available to ship 10-15 working days after payment confirmation. No free shipping at that price

The HDMI Output Module for the Phantom 3 (Pro/Adv) can export 720P real-time images via an HDMI port.
It can be used in broadcasting or video monitoring.
It supports a double-screen display, and exports real-time images via the HDMI and USB ports.

Live data of flight controls, video feedback and the aircraft’s battery levels can be exported via the HDMI Output Module.
You can also choose to switch off the data display on your app.
This module can be mounted on the back of the Phantom 3‘s remote controller.
It includes a Mini-HDMI output port, Micro-USB port, USB port and a CAN expansion port.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1436780371.363684.jpg

Maybe a stupid question but...

I use an iPad Mini 3 on my RC. My friend that goes with me when I fly would like his own screen to see what the camera sees.
I have an older iPad he could use. I see they have a 30 pin to HDMI adaptor but will it work in reverse?
Thanks for any help!

Basically how do you use 2 ipads with this or cant you?

err...noob question here...
If I have this board and buy/attach headplays (or other) then I see an exact copy of whats on my ipad DJI app......correct?
Also, since you cant 'see your bird' with these things on your heads do you take them on/off during flights (landings etc...)

Stilgar

I was reading 150, so it was nice to see 100. I still think I'll buy a inspire tx and sell my phantom tx instead though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues