Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

Is that an Android tablet? If so you should try the rolling back google play service app. To do that first load playstore , go to settings and turn off automatic updates. Then close playstore and go to the phone/tablets settings page and find the "applications" setting.....may be called something else, but what you want is the list of apps on the current device....then you may need to swipe tabs over while you scroll past "downloaded, sdcard, running now and system.....you want the system tab. Scroll down list to "Google Play Services" and tap on it and it will bring up the page where you will hit "uninstall" and depending on how many updates you may be able or have to press uninstall a couple of times to remove all updates. After that a reboot for good measure and try it out.
Lou thanks for reply but it's a iOS device, screen recording yes takes up processing space but it's the same regardless on or off, it was just to show ye guys

December 25th new forum name MisinformationPilots.com
Oh boy is it gonna flow! Clearing HDD space for all the screen captures that I will inevitably be taking. Oh jingle bells.......seven phantoms falling.....eight people brawling......nine misinformed posts
Don't forget, you guys were noobies to at one point. I see this happen over & over again.

Reactions: Tricky and dirkclod
Lou thanks for reply but it's a iOS device, screen recording yes takes up processing space but it's the same regardless on or off, it was just to show ye guys
Ok, I assume you've tried the Hardware acceleration on/off test? Not sure if that's the correct wording. And have you tried without a case or noticed a vast amount of heat?

There were post deleted earlier by a different mod and now I am here deleting more. You guys gotta dial it back a couple notches.
If you see a problem, report it, don't take it upon yourself to 'membrate' or get a dig in. We will ban more people if needed today.

Besides, I need to meet my quota. ;)

Ok, I assume you've tried the Hardware acceleration on/off test? Not sure if that's the correct wording. And have you tried without a case or noticed a vast amount of heat?
What helped most is r/c on, bird on then go into go app instead of r/c on, go app then bird on, heat is something I know little about where I come from, lucky if it goes over 20 degrees / 68 fahrenheit for any period of time in any given year [emoji20], still love flying with or without the bloody signal

Awesome Chuck, will good to get everyone's feedback on it. GEO F I haven't spent a lot of time with yet as time has been short supply and want to do due diligence. I agree it has to come with so many new flyers just around the corner at xmas.
This may be a shot in the dark but have you tried replacing the cable between your controller and tablet?

What ultimately solved it just prior to this update for me on my air2 was to turn off video cache and to take the HD feed off of auto channel select, choose channel 20 and drop bit rate all the way down. Oh, before doing that I updated the iPad to 9.1, unistalled the go app and reinstalled the new version. I simply had nothing to lose doing that because I had the disconnect issue too. That solved it completely. This new firmware reports to fix that issue. All I know is im keeping my previous settings and nothing has broken - no disconnects and not a single glitch in the video feed. Try it if you haven't. Hope it works out.

Reactions: Ptr
There were post deleted earlier by a different mod and now I am here deleting more. You guys gotta dial it back a couple notches.
If you see a problem, report it, don't take it upon yourself to 'membrate' or get a dig in. We will ban more people if needed today.

Besides, I need to meet my quota. ;)

Respectfully, Even though I Personally have not seen this man's tool, believe me, you do not want that!! It's thee Hammer!! ;-)
image.jpeg

Take heed, or get nailed. Haha

RedHotPoker

[ Step 1 identify yourself
#2 I give you permission to address me publicly
#1 Don't have to
#2 They don't need it
And ya keep on you gonna get it like geert did me this time last year.

What ultimately solved it just prior to this update for me on my air2 was to turn off video cache and to take the HD feed off of auto channel select, choose channel 20 and drop bit rate all the way down. Oh, before doing that I updated the iPad to 9.1, unistalled the go app and reinstalled the new version. I simply had nothing to lose doing that because I had the disconnect issue too. That solved it completely. This new firmware reports to fix that issue. All I know is im keeping my previous settings and nothing has broken - no disconnects and not a single glitch in the video feed. Try it if you haven't. Hope it works out.
Are you running on today's updated newest firmware and Go App, already?
I am just about to try and download a proper copy of this new firmware now, myself. Hopefully they corrected today and last nights problematic firmware download issues.

RedHotPoker

I am just about to try and download a proper copy of this new firmware now, myself. Hopefully they corrected today and last nights problematic firmware download issues.

RedHotPoker
Redhot, let us know how it works, I am still on 1.3.20 and if I try it and have problems I don't want to be stuck with 1.4.

Wow....beat you into submission huh....****....Stockholm syndrome.....haha jk dirk....but historically you could see who was taking action against you....so being advised to private message is rediculous and NOT possible
Yea I saw after I and 2000 post were deleted :)
And they were good ones too ! :(

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Ok, I am "off", to the computer room. Load thee file one more time. ;-)

Fingers crossed

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers
I have been wondering, where you have been TJ ???

Last edited by a moderator:

RedHotPoker
I'm running on the newest firmware but for the go app I'm one rev behind the one that hit today. As far as I heard, the new go app version only aimed to solve an issue for people having trouble logging into their dji account from the app.

I have been wondering, where you have been TJ ???
Been busy cleaning up, can't you tell? ;)

Now, can we please get back to and stay on topic?

Stay-on-topic.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164