Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

I agree Wacker, maybe he should have said "alot" instead of "the majority", I will give him the benefit of the doubt and call it a typo. LOL.
or any of the PC terms-- like significant number or several on several forums:D:D

Reactions: Bigskyflyer
I agree Wacker, maybe he should have said "alot" instead of "the majority", I will give him the benefit of the doubt and call it a typo. LOL.
It wasn't a typo, I meant majority. I'm going by what I've read, heard from DJI techs, and the DJI Go App 2.4 reviews, the Majority had problems and slammed the app, giving it 1 star. I believe it was something around 60 of the 80 reviews experienced problems. Those are the facts and why I said majority. At this point we're splitting hairs. There's definitely problems with DJI's software releases and firmware updates, while they may not be affecting everyone...or even the majority....they are affecting lots of users.

I do too, Poundofnuts. It would drive me bananas. However my only issue remains that you did make a sweeping statement about 30 (!) posts ago, claiming that the majority of Phantom owners have had problems with updates which you can't substantiate. Anyway, sorry for your probs.

I'm going by what I've read, heard from DJI techs, and the DJI Go App 2.4 reviews, the majority had problems and slammed the app, giving it 1 star. I believe it was something around 60 of the 80 reviews experienced problems. Those are the facts and why I said majority. At this point we're splitting hairs. There's definitely problems with DJI's software releases and firmware updates, while they may not be affecting everyone...or even the majority because you're right, who really knows....they are affecting lots of users. Maybe I should have said majority of reviews on the App Store for 2.4.

LOL. This must be your first time upgrading. Your firmware upgraded finished after about 10 minutes but you kept waiting because it kept making the beep sounds. Don't worry, same thing happened to me. Didn't bother to read the manual until I got worried an hour later.
The last time I did and update it did end. But all is well. Thanks

Let's switch back to the OPs topic. I will be reaching home in an hours time to try new FW and DJI Go App update. I'm excited.

Wish me luck plz. Need many wishes. Let's see who are my well wishers :)

Reactions: Oso
Let's switch back to the OPs topic. I will be reaching home in an hours time to try new FW and DJI Go App update. I'm excited.

Wish me luck plz. Need many wishes. Let's see who is my well wisher :)
I am too and waiting for your success.:D:D

It wasn't a typo, I meant majority. I'm going by what I've read, heard from DJI techs, and the DJI Go App 2.4 reviews, the Majority had problems and slammed the app, giving it 1 star. I believe it was something around 60 of the 80 reviews experienced problems. Those are the facts and why I said majority. At this point we're splitting hairs. There's definitely problems with DJI's software releases and firmware updates, while they may not be affecting everyone...or even the majority....they are affecting lots of users.
Easy now, I actually agree with most of what you said, that is why I am still on 1.3.20. I just don't necessarily agree with the majority part considering there are tens of thousands of phantoms out there. If even ten percent are having problems that is a lot but not a majority.

I can talk about problems....receive the P3 from RMA......already with problems!

More ontopic:

What makes me more "angry" with DJI is the NO option to rollback to 1.1.9fw, for instance, or even 1.3.2.....

Next week problably i will receive mine.....cross fingers.

Please.....more feedback about this "new" fw, on the air......

Easy now, I actually agree with most of what you said, that is why I am still on 1.3.20. I just don't necessarily agree with the majority part considering there are tens of thousands of phantoms out there. If even ten percent are having problems that is a lot but not a majority.
I hear you, but the reason I said majority is because the majority of the reviews of 2.4 on the App Store experienced problems. Around 60 out of 80 users....that's a majority. Of course it's a sample of 80 users, not every phantom 3 user because we don't have access to that data. So technically one could say that 60 out of 80 in the sample group experienced issues, resulting in a majority.

I can talk about problems....receive the P3 from RMA......already with problems!

More ontopic:

What makes me more "angry" with DJI is the NO option to rollback to 1.1.9fw, for instance, or even 1.3.2.....

Next week problably i will receive mine.....cross fingers.

Please.....more feedback about this "new" fw, on the air......
By tomorrow the air waves will be full -- no doubt:D:D

I hear you, but the reason I said majority is because the majority of the reviews of 2.4 on the App Store experienced problems. Around 60 out of 80 users....that's a majority. Of course it's a sample of 80 users, not every phantom 3 user because we don't have access to that data. So technically one could say that 60 out of 80 in the sample group experienced issues, resulting in a majority.
Agreed.

With so many new Phantom owners after the holiday season, can you guys even imagine what it will be like on here come January?

Reactions: JoBe
Wait until the day after Christmas, we will be lucky to even be able to get on the forum.
Was thinking the same thing at the same time. Its going to be crazy, and probably just a bit entertaining.

With so many new Phantom owners after the holiday season, can you guys even imagine what it will be like on here come January?
I am training for it -- running my laps every day and some windsprints too.:D:D

Reactions: Oso
If anyone has updated and fixed their "NO SIGNAL" issue I would be extremely greatful to hear. I rolled back to 1.3.2 and has helped alittle.
What “no signal“ problem do u have? Every now and then I would get the no signal message (right after starting app, never during flight). All I had to do is press home button on upper left corner and then enter camera view again. Camera on, no no signal msg, everything good. Try that for me see if it helps ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West