Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

Who cares if the gimbal vibrates as long as the video is stable.
Vibration may not effect video but could lead to cracks or damage

Well.....after i serious flights with this "new" 1.5 fw, me, others users on facebook and RCgroups confirm that at least some users report the same "drifting" behaviour of 1.4...

Made some flights today....a totall crap....zig-zag like it was drunk....:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks to DJI, can`t roll back to 1.3.2. that did work well or even the perfect 1.1.9.

Cracks......now this s****. Very disapointed.

Someone make a "hack" to roll back! Please!!!!:(:(:(:(

Reactions: aka1ceman
Well this is strange. My only problem with my P3P has been that I had serious issue with video downlink since September and finally sent the bird back to DJI on the last day of my warranty. I sent it in with FW 1.4.1 on the Phantom and (whatever else they did) they did upgrade it to 1.5.3. They did not upgrade the controller to the most recent TX FW. Less than 3 weeks later, I got it back this afternoon and on the first test flight thing is perfect. No video downlink issues, and none of the other issues mentioned in the thread. It is just every bit as stable as ever, no wobbles, vibrations, drunken tracks etc.

With DJI operating at high efficiency in repairs, my 2 cents is to send your bird back in for warranty repairs ASAP. Once Christmas comes, there will be a huge wait for repairs because of newbies crashing their $1400 presents because they didn't read the manual.....

Oh....did i mention that they make the update?

Forget that.....just in case.....when did go to last RMA...

I sent mine out for the same reason no signal issues...came back very quickly, about 2 weeks...signal issue was fixed..upgraded to 1.5 and flight was stable as can be but have vibration issues when hovering...downgraded to 1.4 then upgraded and did imu cal and still have vibration...will try to downgrade and fly on 1.4 and see if I still get vibration tomorrow...

I have seen the "S" since 1.1.8. It's a bummer they continued to use the "S" when the Standard came out since we are always getting people here asking if they have the wrong one since it has the "S". See the attached photo for the prior .bin names (P3A).

View attachment 36430
HA! that's good, all I ever do it extract the file to the SD card and update, only look at the version number, didn't realize they name the zip and extracted file different.

HA! that's good, all I ever do it extract the file to the SD card and update, only look at the version number, didn't realize they name the zip and extracted file different.
They sure have their quirks don't they?

Hi guys

If the app doesn't show that a app update is needed but it shows 2.3. How do I update it? The latest firmware is not working properly because my Go app is not the latest

Thanks
Jase

i got a new p3p and nvidia shield .
did all the updates and it is flying fine as frogs hair

So, what's the verdict?
Just purchased a new P3Pro with an -A designation (newest model) and I was going to open it up and update everything, but now I'm not so sure.
I have seen a few threads elsewhere on this hover vibration issue.
Has it been resolved?

Personally I would like to see the battery fix for voltage fixed in the release before I upgrade.

Personally I would like to see the battery fix for voltage fixed in the release before I upgrade.

Christmas is coming.

Since doing this update, I have noticed my P3P takes longer to acquire satellite position (Safe to Fly). Also, throughout Ithe flight I keep getting red 'transmission signal lost ' message for a few seconds then it does back to 'safe to fly'- although I don't lose the live video stream.
Occasionally i get amber 'non gps mode' displayed also.
I never had these so often prior to this update.
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl