Phantom 3 Professional Excellent Condition

Reaction score
I have an excellent condition P3P, it could pass for new there is not a scratch on it. Never crashed and functions perfectly. It also has a very good range, I have had other P3 and P4 that usually started to lose signal around 1.5 miles where I usually fly, this one makes it past 2 miles with full signal every time I fly it in the same area. It has four batteries that have around 35 charges each, the DJI backpack, an ND filter, an IPad shade, and some extra props. Asking price is $500 plus shipping PayPal FF, let me know if you have any questions.
image.jpg

Reactions: dadsde1
I’ll do it now if you’ll cover shipping to San Antonio, 78229.

[email protected]

Not sure how to do the PayPal thing - only used it on eBay. But I’ve got it.

Hi again not sure if you got my last response but I agreed to take 475 net and you can find the shipping using whoever you prefer within reason

Sorry for delay - I’m running around west Texas and cellular service in the Davis Mountains canyons (McDonald Observatory area) is non-existent. I got your reply while making a beer run from camp.

I accept your offer: $475 plus I will pay USPS or Fedex ground shipping and $600 insurance - no express, next day, or overnight premium service necessary.

Please send me an email with your cell number at the above address so we can arrange PayPal and shipping. I’ll be off the grid most of the today and Friday but another excursion into civilization is inevitable. Most likely this evening. I’ll call you then.

THANK YOU!

Danny McCarty
San Antonio

Thanks for your reply. I look forward to getting your drone as much as you look forward to getting paid.

Life is good!

Please let us know when this transaction is complete so we can close the thread.

Thanks much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic