Phantom 3 Pro w/ 2 Batteries

Reaction score
Selling like new P3P with extra DJI battery. I have flown quad very very little and never wrecked or even had a rough landing. I have the original box and all accessories plus a few extra props. I have a 3D printed extender for the remote and have removed the lower two foam pads to fit my 10" Samsung tablet. I am only selling because we are relocating over 1,000 miles away and any additional funds will help. I am not sure what a good price would be so I would appreciate any advice or offers. Thank you for looking!

Selling like new P3P with extra DJI battery. I have flown quad very very little and never wrecked or even had a rough landing. I have the original box and all accessories plus a few extra props. I have a 3D printed extender for the remote and have removed the lower two foam pads to fit my 10" Samsung tablet. I am only selling because we are relocating over 1,000 miles away and any additional funds will help. I am not sure what a good price would be so I would appreciate any advice or offers. Thank you for looking!
whats your asking price

Not really, I just started looking and this would be my first drone.

Well if you do some looking around and would like to make an offer please feel free. I'm located in central Illinois by the way.

A refurbished unit with full one year warranty can be had for less than $600. The extra battery is a plus. I followed several on e-bay for a while and all sold for around $500, including extra battery. Plus shipping.

I don't think you can even buy these as refurbished anymore, that's that 4k pro that they came out with Wi-Fi instead of light bridge, but $600 would be fair, I'm not buying just own one

I checked selling prices for roughly fifty used P3 Pro's and the magic number seems to be somewhere around $550. The majority were selling for between $500 - $600. Nearly all the ones I counted had at least one extra battery and some kind of case or hardshell.

I checked selling prices for roughly fifty used P3 Pro's and the magic number seems to be somewhere around $550. The majority were selling for between $500 - $600. Nearly all the ones I counted had at least one extra battery and some kind of case or hardshell.
I bought this one yesterday for 490.00.
drone.jpg

Excellent you got a great deal if everything checks out! They are tons of fun and I'd love to keep mine but can't at this tjme. If it had more than a couple gentle hours on it or I were 2nd owner etc I'd definitely let it go slightly cheaper.

Excellent you got a great deal if everything checks out! They are tons of fun and I'd love to keep mine but can't at this tjme. If it had more than a couple gentle hours on it or I were 2nd owner etc I'd definitely let it go slightly cheaper.

Get it sold lad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl