Phantom 3 pro Upgrade firmware Help!?

Reaction score
Hey guys! So, its been a while since using the Phantom 3 pro, and I can use a little help with upgrading firmware on a P3P.
I haven’t used the P3P in over a year, and now the aircraft is beeping at me to upgrade the version of the, Remote Controller , Aircraft, Camera, and Batteries.

The current versions of the P3P are:
Aircraft: 1.9.60
App: 3.1.68
Remote Controller: 1.60

My question is, . .can I upgrade through the DJI Go App, . . or do I need to upgrade through the aircraft/Gimbal using the mini SD card ?

Reactions: Andy9
Have you had any issues a year ago when you flew?
If everything was OK then it must go now and ignore those upgrade warnings.
Sometimes an upgrade produces more problems.

Reactions: Phill2 and Capt KO
Hey Andy! Nope no problems a year ago, . .And not really any problems now- except for the DJI GoApp yelling at me, that there are Updates that need to be done. . . But, it looks like the census is 'If Aint It Broke'.. Dont Fix it! So, I'm good with that!1 LOL
Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Phill2
Yes, it keeps telling me to upgrade at least for three years now. Just tap the button 'ignore'.

Reactions: Phill2
I accidentally upgraded the DJI Go app and I lost the use of that little GPS map in the lower right corner. I wish I could go back.

I accidentally upgraded the DJI Go app and I lost the use of that little GPS map in the lower right corner. I wish I could go back.
You mean the lower left cornner of the screen?
Just tap on the round icon (forgot the name of it) and the map reappears.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20