phantom 3 pro updata 1.11.20 esc

Reaction score
Hello, I have an inquiry about the Phantom 3 Pro The plane does not work after the upgrade 1.11.20 Esc error I contacted DJI Attachment 1.11.30 The plane I do not know do you need an upgrade Attach pictures, videos and results Please help and thank you
IMG_5383.jpg
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg
IMG_1605402555.034739.jpg

The indicator is green, linked, rc beeps, DDD drives are not working

Attachments

• IMG_5383.jpg
    IMG_5383.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 198
It appears to me that it is being reported to you that your SD card contains TWO or more firmware .bin files and it is asking you to delete all but one of them.
Note the message in your RESULT_AB file: "Multiple version firmware bin files are detected. Please delete the redundant bin file"

My guess is that you have both 1.11.20 and 1.11.30 .bin files on your SD card.

If you want to try 1.11.30 (the version DJI released to slightly relax ESC parameters), then you should delete all .bin files from the card other than 1.11.30 and try the installation process again.

Make sure that you have a small fan of some sort blowing on your gimbal top (main) board during the process to help protect against known issue with overheating.

1605468101900.png

Last edited:
It appears to me that it is being reported to you that your SD card contains TWO or more firmware .bin files and it is asking you to delete all but one of them.
Note the message in your RESULT_AB file: "Multiple version firmware bin files are detected. Please delete the redundant bin file"

My guess is that you have both 1.11.20 and 1.11.30 .bin files on your SD card.

If you want to try 1.11.30 (the version DJI released to slightly relax ESC parameters), then you should delete all .bin files from the card other than 1.11.30 and try the installation process again.

Make sure that you have a small fan of some sort blowing on your gimbal top (main) board during the process to help protect against known issue with overheating.

View attachment 120652
Thanks @Oso for clearing that up, at least for me. I now understand that screenshot,, redundant bin file ?

Reactions: JoBe and Oso
There is also a matter of 2 modules not responding. I can't read the worms, but I suspect there is the usual m0800 issue.

This can be dealt with after ESC issue is resolved.

There is also a matter of 2 modules not responding. I can't read the worms, but I suspect there is the usual m0800 issue.

This can be dealt with after ESC issue is resolved.
Agreed. I can’t read them either but it does look like it already has the famous image transmission issue.

@quaddamage have you ever seen one that has just the m01500 issue?
No.

That would mean issues with Cypress CY7C68013A chip on OFDM Board. That chip rarely gets damaged or de-programmed, it is more likely that the issue is with ribbon cable which connects Cypress to DaVinci (or in other words, connects OFDM Board to Gimbal Top Board).

But if it's not connection issue and the chip really got damaged/de-programmed, it is easy to fix since its darasheet is freely available:

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers