Phantom 3 Pro: RC Signal Lost

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So my drone is not even a year old. I've flown it a couple times when I first got it, then it sat around for a few months. When I tried to fly it last month, it said it needed an update until it could fly. Cool, I updated it and I was ready to go. Took it out last week. It connected, said that it was warming up, and then it said RC Signal Lost. Through that entire time, I was receiving live camera feed.

I tried re-downloading the app. I tried reconnecting the controller (turned on controller, turned on drone, clicked link controller, clicked link button on drone) and even though the app itself said the link was successful, it continued to show RC Signal Lost. After the first frustrating day, I gave up. Tried the same few things over and over again through the course of the last couple days.

I don't know what else to do. It always says connected when I log into the app. The front lights are steady red, the rear lights are blinking yellow. The battery-on button is red. The gimbal light is green. The controller status light is green. The linking light is flashing red-green-red-green. I'm feeling really hopeless at this point, if anyone has any advice to offer, please do.

Thanks a lot,
April

April,
Can you please post what versions of firmware, and app you are running?

If bird is 1.8.8 then Tx needs to be 1.6 or newer, if your bird is 1.7 or less, than your Tx needs to be lower than 1.6. Search ENCRYPITION ( post and pre ) this may help. You might have a firmware conflict?
Let us know?

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Oso
April,
Can you please post what versions of firmware, and app you are running?

If bird is 1.8.8 then Tx needs to be 1.6 or newer, if your bird is 1.7 or less, than your Tx needs to be lower than 1.6. Search ENCRYPITION ( post and pre ) this may help. You might have a firmware conflict?
Let us know?

J Dot
:cool:

It says the remote controller is 1.8.0, and the app is 3.1.10. I'm not sure how to find the version for the drone itself. My overall status screen is just completely blank. Thank you.

Hey everyone,

So my drone is not even a year old. I've flown it a couple times when I first got it, then it sat around for a few months. When I tried to fly it last month, it said it needed an update until it could fly. Cool, I updated it and I was ready to go. Took it out last week. It connected, said that it was warming up, and then it said RC Signal Lost. Through that entire time, I was receiving live camera feed.

I tried re-downloading the app. I tried reconnecting the controller (turned on controller, turned on drone, clicked link controller, clicked link button on drone) and even though the app itself said the link was successful, it continued to show RC Signal Lost. After the first frustrating day, I gave up. Tried the same few things over and over again through the course of the last couple days.

I don't know what else to do. It always says connected when I log into the app. The front lights are steady red, the rear lights are blinking yellow. The battery-on button is red. The gimbal light is green. The controller status light is green. The linking light is flashing red-green-red-green. I'm feeling really hopeless at this point, if anyone has any advice to offer, please do.

Thanks a lot,
April
I am having the same problem. My App. Version 3.1.11 Remote Controller is Version 1.8.0 Any help is appreciated Im dead in the water.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub