Phantom 3 pro. No Wi-Fi signal...

Reaction score
And I just got it from dji. It was I selected and tested. Like everything else they say is pretty much bull. They lie too much to ever trust them about anything. Anyways. With the phantom 3 pro on and connected to the rc, shouldn't there be a Wi-Fi signal? On pretty much any Wi-Fi phone be able to see it? Thanks.​

Do you have a Phantom 3 Pro or a Phantom 4K?

The Phantom 3 Pro doesn't have WiFi. Have you downloaded and read the User Manual? That should be your first step.

What are you talking about with these statements "Like everything else they say is pretty much bull. They lie too much to ever trust them about anything."?

Reactions: KongWerks
Just for curiosity value- give an example of a lie you have been told by DJI.

Don’t count incorrect information provided by the answer sheet scripting parroted by the CSO’s- that is purely a lack of knowledge issue.

You won’t see a P3 Pro SSID broadcast on a third party wifi device.

Just bought fromnDJi? Are you sure it’s a P3 Pro?

Dji and their so called managers lied to me for 12 hrs a day for 15 working days. Love their machines. Their headquarters said they would throw in an e yrs battery because they caught some of their csos. Acting as supervisors and ma agents. They even played the race card. Geeez cant a guy catch a break.? After 2 weeks of nothing but passing the buck and dealing with these idiots, I did as they said and shut up and waited. The new replacement drone showed up with a hand full of screws scattered about o it the box with blue locktight on each screw. Weird but true. I can post pics if you like? Anyways yes it's a p3 pro. I was never able to connect to the original " new" unit and I never got it to initiate or show connected to the app. I'm assuming they updated to the latest firmware for the controller and bird. I just took the replacement out of the box and the gimble cushions a r e only 2 installed. But hey, dji did the repair/ replacement so it must be from heaven right? They never sent the extra battery like they swore up and down for 2 weeks that they would. They sent me an invoice for $260. And said it was damaged from hard impact. But the next line said data showed no flight data. So I inadvertently caught them trying to rip me off. They offered me 2 free propellers for my trouble. All the written evidence is on their own forum. Pretty obvious its go in down. I have filed a case with my state party. Generals office and a separate suit. Anyways. I love the machine. The company sucks hog balls. So how do I connect this sucker? They even kept my new SanDisk 32gb card that was in the gimbal of the drone I sent them. Do I need to create a network to connect? I can fly this one line of sight around my yard.it's nice but no doc or camera output. Any suggestions? I'm using the dji go ap for phaatom3. Its a phantom3 pro. The camera is 4 k. Just says disconnected.

You connect the controller to your device running the App with micro USB or lightning cable (depending on if you have an android or Apple device).

Are you talking about the drop pins on the gimble? Should only be two fitted. There should be four vibration dampers though.

You connect the controller to your device running the App with micro USB or lightning cable (depending on if you have an android or Apple device).

Are you talking about the drop pins on the gimble? Should only be two fitted. There should be four vibration dampers though.
Ok cool. That's how it came set up. I'm using android. I know about shutting unnecessary apps down too. It takes a check of a lot of device power and ample space to process all that data coming and going. Iv used apple cords new. The dji cord from factory. As well as regular micro sub. Has yet to connect. It isn't holding any info either. Like compass calibration. I calibrated it every time today outside to manually fly it line of sight. I start the controller then the bird. Then connect the phone then start the app. No deal Lucile. Says disconnected. Any ideas? What is a fire cord? Fire wire?

Is this a troll post?
Download the manual, read it.
So much of what you said sounds like a rambling troll post that I can't take anything you said as serious.
I may be wrong but if I am, take a chill pill and let's tackle the issues 1 by 1

Is this a troll post?
Download the manual, read it.
So much of what you said sounds like a rambling troll post that I can't take anything you said as serious.
I may be wrong but if I am, take a chill pill and let's tackle the issues 1 by 1
Read it. It should connect. It doesn't. Especially right from dji.

And I do belong to a very vicious band of online trolls. ... I do belong to the trolls haters n naysayers. Hey. Trolls have feelings too ya know. Lol. I'm proud of our group. We all respect each other for a common goal. Where we would otherwise be political enemies. We came together. Their views aren't necessarily mine. However. On my maiden mechanical test flight right out of the box. It wouldn't fly out into the river I live on. And would only ascend to 50' or so. Its like some of the icons in the app are green. Just keeps saying disconnected. Iv tried everything.....

Read the manual and stop crying.
....and rambling on....and please use paragraphs and correct punctuation in your posts so that it's easier for everyone to read and understand.....

"Posts should be well formatted. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately. Excessive use of Netspeak/LOLspeak (internet slang) and texting shortcuts (b4, str8, etc) is not permitted. Posts with violations may be edited or deleted without notification."

From here:-

Community Guidelines

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl