Phantom 3 Pro Kit For Sale-5 Batteries-Pelican Case

Reaction score
I've been trying to sell this bird before and have listed it here before with little luck. I've dropped the price $100 down to $1,050. Plus $15.00 shipping. The $50 is for shipping but I will negoiate, would not like to let it go for under $1,000.00 just too much invested. Good condition, flys great, comes with Pelican hard case, FIVE batteries, transmitter harness, gimbal lock and gimbal guard, carbon props + lots of extra props, TSA approved travel lock, battery charger and charging hub. Please take a look at the listing for all photos any other info. No international buyers. I've put the listing on eBay so purchase is secure. Comes with 5 BATTERIES
Would really like to get rid of this bird ASAP. Will consider parting out individual parts, make me an offer.

dji phantom 3 professional | eBay

Hope you apprietate my honesty, your asking to much!
I'm selling my p3 pro like you are but mine comes with backpack and 3 batteries but also included are Carl Zeiss glasses & Nvidia shield tablet plus loads of extras all for 900 anyhow good luck, cheers.

Hope you apprietate my honesty, your asking to much!
I'm selling my p3 pro like you are but mine comes with backpack and 3 batteries but also included are Carl Zeiss glasses & Nvidia shield tablet plus loads of extras all for 900 anyhow good luck, cheers.

Thanks for input. Just hard to let it go with that much invested but your right, one can only get so much. I'm always open to offers if anyone is interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik