Phantom 3 Pro Gimbal Issues

Reaction score
So I’m completely new to drones but wanted to give it a try. I bought a used Phantom 3 Pro online.
Here’s the issue I’m having which seems to have been common 4-5 years ago but I can’t find a definitive solution.
The app says the gimbal is disconnected and doesn’t register an sd card in the slot. When I turn the aircraft on it will move the camera all around in the warmup procedures and I can move the camera from the controller.
There is no light on the front of the gimbal coming on and no picture coming through on the app.
I’ve found lots of threads with this same problem and tried all of the guesses to no avail. What is the solution?

I Don't know if anyone told you this, but i had same problem app would not connect to drone. I replaced the module on the back of the controller it has the USB ports on it, was a fast essay fix. Also make sure USB cable.

the gimbal is disconnected
"the gimbal is disconnected" and "I can move the camera from the controller" contradict eachother.
Take a screenshot from the error-message you get and post it here.
Most common reason for gimbal misbehaviour is a broken ribbon cable.

"the gimbal is disconnected" and "I can move the camera from the controller" contradict eachother.
Take a screenshot from the error-message you get and post it here.
Most common reason for gimbal misbehaviour is a broken ribbon cable.
Attached is a picture of the error message I’m getting in the app.

Attachments

• 75210A18-2C98-4609-8C7A-585B3AC7405E.png
    75210A18-2C98-4609-8C7A-585B3AC7405E.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 105

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31